MySIMPLE trading system - page 25

FerruFx:
Fxbs,

Your obos zone indy is really awesome. Thanks.

My thoughts: RSI is the base, WPR above only BUY, WPR only SELL ... then play with Stoch: when Stoch cross Up/Down the RSI, go only in the direction defined by the WPR.

FerruFx

thx Ferru - that's was poor people response to Mladen's fancy "Everything on array - MAGD"!

- right, and maybe also to put arrows on the chart - 4 comparison different conditions and settings

p.s. sorry Massemus, - there is no intention to hijack your thread - that was just relevant raw idea - if it will become separate issue - sure it will be continued in sep. place

----------------

//20080615: latest version RSI_STO_WPR__OBOS_zone3c.mq4 with Mladen's tuch here:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

fxwealth:
ServerUang

Hi, On page 9 of this thread you posted a chart with some indicators on it. There is one which says "Status Trend" on it. Can u pls upload that indicator?

Many thanks

Best rgds

Be very careful "Status Trend" repaints the past so it a waste of time to use it. Today at the open June 15, Sunday . The 5 min chart had 3 red bars to the downside 10 mins later it repainted the all green to the upside. Great tool for making charts look good thats about all it has use for.

ServerUang:
I have an idea like this : Combine your JoGET indicator with FerruFX_Light_Indy

Nice idea,

fxbs:
thx Ferru - that's was poor people response to Mladen's fancy "Everything on array - MAGD"!

- right, and maybe also to put arrows on the chart - 4 comparison different conditions and settings

p.s. sorry Massemus, - there is no intention to hijack your thread - that was just relevant raw idea - if it will become separate issue - sure it will be continued in sep. place

----------------

//20080615: latest version RSI_STO_WPR__OBOS_zone3c.mq4 with Mladen's tuch here:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

it's OK,

:: wellcome to aLL of You,

:: improve the rules or system,

:: give a good idea to make a better trade,

Yup, i can't doing this alone :: i need aLL of You to make a better 'n better trade (system/idea). Thanks you.

Regards,

masemus

fxbs:

----------------

Thanks Ferru for the explaination....can you show with picture too?

Gold

Hope is gonna DEEP DOWN or FLY HIGH :: its a wild Monday

Files:

and... i clossed, enought for me practice on GOLD today, it's give me +20% on my practice Acc.

GudLUCK 'n have a nice day!

Files:

masemus:
Hope is gonna DEEP DOWN or FLY HIGH :: its a wild Monday

I wouldn't be so sure , unless you define deep down !!

May I ask some question ?

Files:
question.jpg  249 kb

I just want to add when you trade Gold , you don't need all those indicators, a daily chart will STO , CCI and S&R lines will do the job, Gold respect the rules of techinical analysis on the daily chart.

Hi Iceman19999

Thanks for pointing that out. Was watching it on a 1min chart and also noticed the repainting. Not using it as u pointed out just makes charts look nice..

Best rgds