Heiken ashi method. 350% + returns - page 3

Don't you just LOVE small setup ranges or bars? It's like getting a chance to kick some real arse at a fraction of the price.

BTW, if you have that much equity, I don't think you have worry about opening new positions. Margin Level calculations are all based on Equity, not Balance. So I don't know what the other guy was talking about margin because he's most likely wrong.

hi

Hi Vin ,

Nice trading system ...I like heiken ashi indicator...but this is begin from big equity ...please try your system from $500 initial balance ...and let me know the result ...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
Hi Vin ,

Nice trading system ...I like heiken ashi indicator...but this is begin from big equity ...please try your system from $500 initial balance ...and let me know the result ...

Ummm...with $500, he'll just scale down his positions and still get the same amout of percentage gain. 350% gain is 350% gain, it doesn't matter what the initial balance is. So for $500, he'll have like $1750 in equity using the same strategy but smaller lot sizes.

The only worry for Vin is that the length of his tests are too short. It is only a few months, so he doesn't know if he has an edge over the long term in length of years...and through chop and trend cycles. He might have just caught the right reversals and rode the big wave, and never experiencing the repetitive chop periods spanning months.

vin:

I analyze with H4, D1,W1,MN.chart patterns , and momentum to find trends

entry and exits with M1,5,30, H1.

Multi Timeframe can definitely help, but not always necessarily.

However, if you can consistently keep up your performance for another few months, I think you could be on to something here.

ARRH..That magic word...DEMO....lol.....

This doesnt even set you up 10% of what it takes to start trading live and with your own money......

A monkey could demo an account, start trading live, with your hard earned money, see how far you get first before you get all fancyful about making big money..

philt:
ARRH..That magic word...DEMO....lol.....

This doesnt even set you up 10% of what it takes to start trading live and with your own money......

A monkey could demo an account, start trading live, with your hard earned money, see how far you get first before you get all fancyful about making big money..

This demo , is based on experience in the market I have lost a lot of money in the market before this account.

end and peak of account

jbfx:
Ummm...with $500, he'll just scale down his positions and still get the same amout of percentage gain. 350% gain is 350% gain, it doesn't matter what the initial balance is. So for $500, he'll have like $1750 in equity using the same strategy but smaller lot sizes. The only worry for Vin is that the length of his tests are too short. It is only a few months, so he doesn't know if he has an edge over the long term in length of years...and through chop and trend cycles. He might have just caught the right reversals and rode the big wave, and never experiencing the repetitive chop periods spanning months.

This is how I explain my success . the size of the account only mattered to with stand losses .. Heres my last trades,. The account went up to 800,000 equity. Bernanke cut rates the next day and equity went down by half , I suppose stop losses should have been tighter.

I will start another paper account . I have one "angel "inestor interested already.

Files:
jan21.gif  7 kb
jan21.htm  103 kb

vin:
This is how I explain my success . the size of the account only mattered to with stand losses .. Heres my last trades,. The account went up to 800,000 equity. Bernanke cut rates the next day and equity went down by half , I suppose stop losses should have been tighter. I will start another paper account . I have one "angel "inestor interested already.

Hi Vin

Just a bit of advice .Trade 1/5 th of lots u are trading now and it will bring drawdown to 10% .Otherwise your current risk level of 50% drawdown will blow an investor's account.If a system can have 50% drawdown ,it can also have 100 % blowout

regards

OILFXPRO

hi

jbfx:
Ummm...with $500, he'll just scale down his positions and still get the same amout of percentage gain. 350% gain is 350% gain, it doesn't matter what the initial balance is. So for $500, he'll have like $1750 in equity using the same strategy but smaller lot sizes. The only worry for Vin is that the length of his tests are too short. It is only a few months, so he doesn't know if he has an edge over the long term in length of years...and through chop and trend cycles. He might have just caught the right reversals and rode the big wave, and never experiencing the repetitive chop periods spanning months.

I'm worried about drawdown ..is drawdown has been scaled too ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

can I have the EA ?