Fibo & Gann variations - page 31

looking for indictor show fibonacci levels of the last 3 candles

i think that fibonnaci levels of the last 3 candles has important effect on the next candle

Bands + fibo bandsfibo_true.ex4

Files:

Mladen, I remember you posted (and made) an indicator that plots two Gann Fann from the open of the day to the high and low of the day. I can't find it anymore. Do you know where it is ? Thank you so much.

airquest:
Mladen, I remember you posted (and made) an indicator that plots two Gann Fann from the open of the day to the high and low of the day. I can't find it anymore. Do you know where it is ? Thank you so much.

airquest

Frankly I do not remember (age ).

Will have to check all on my PC

mladen:
airquest

Frankly I do not remember (age ).

Will have to check all on my PC

I found it, it's called GF . The short abbreviation is the reason why I couldn't find it, tried everything... Thanks, it's a great one. Much better than the built-in Gann Fan...

By the way, I customized it a little bit. With FanMode set to 0, it is the original one. The others modes are my variations. Enjoy.

Files:

airquest:
I found it, it's called GF . The short abbreviation is the reason why I couldn't find it, tried everything... Thanks, it's a great one. Much better than the built-in Gann Fan...

By the way, I customized it a little bit. With FanMode set to 0, it is the original one. The others modes are my variations. Enjoy.

I would have never found it (was looking for different names)

It's probably a stupid question but can someone tell, how to get default fibo lines as on image below? Levels below and above 0 ?

Files:
2uzxqua.jpg  54 kb

triip:
It's probably a stupid question but can someone tell, how to get default fibo lines as on image below? Levels below and above 0 ?

triip

You can use fibo expansion object and then add any desired level (positive and negative) in the object->fibo levels properties

mladen:
triip You can use fibo expansion object and then add any desired level (positive and negative) in the object->fibo levels properties

Thanks