Harmonic Zigzags - page 53

Which pairs for H1 TF

Seniors,

Which are the pairs most suitable to trade in H1 time frame using ZUP?

Regards.

skn:
Seniors,

Which are the pairs most suitable to trade in H1 time frame using ZUP?

Regards.

My opinion is that you will have to do a lot of research to determine which patterns you like to trade with and then test their effectiveness on each pair until you are satisfied....

Short Signal - Wedge in USD\CAD

Great wedge pattern in the USD\CAD, in 4-hour chart.

Coincides with exact 38.2% retracement of last downtrend and a strong resistance at 1.1600. Price stopped twice on this Resistance level.

Source:

Wedge Short Trade | USD\CAD | ChartSecret.com

Files:

ChartSecret:

Coincides with exact 38.2% retracement of last downtrend and a strong resistance at 1.1600. Price stopped twice on this Resistance level.

Source:

I am not too sure that I see a zig zag on your chart...... would you have posted this in here for some reason.......?

Daily

ChartSecret:

Source:

Also look to daily chart it's Bearish Gartley and if we draw Fib from 1.3060 to 1.0790 (high-low) now it's 38.20 fib

My question is this end of wave 4?

Will be greatfull for answering my question my account depends on this trade ,I have sell from 1.16

post the chart in here with your question......

u/cad

here it's my daily chart, Is this end of wave4?

Files:
daily.gif  45 kb

:)

If you don't know the answer to your question...then all those zup lines are worthless....

egkid:
here it's my daily chart, Is this end of wave4?

From my understanding of EW.... it is very difficult to determine from only one time frame which wave... ie you would have to be working on a higher time frame in conjunction with this one

lol

Pava:
If you don't know the answer to your question...then all those zup lines are worthless....

Funny..!

Is that mean you only post when u don't know the answer!

I know what i'm doing But market recently moves by fundamental and that sometime make conflict with technical analysis!

Beside listen to others worth opinion is always good.