Harmonic Zigzags - page 36

4.30.08 GBP/USD with NO Indicator window

Fibs in Andrews Pitchfork formation.

Shows the Downtrend and Uptrend.

Mlen,

Could you make a template with only the ZUP indicators with your settings and nothing else? I would appreciate that as I don't use any of the other indicators that come in the template and when loading the template, all those objects still appear on the screen even though I don't have those indicators loaded.

Thanks,

Carl

zup 78 simplified fibs

Attached is a simplified version with fibo retracement, FiboFanDinamic, FiboFanStatic.

You can use this version or use a template that you want and just remove the indicators not needed.

Please take note that the xMeter_Indicator2_Updated uses a lot of memory.

Files:
charts_1.rar  895 kb
indicators_1.rar  616 kb

GBP/USD H1 Fibo Retracement, FiboFanDinamic, FiboFanStatic

Attached is a better view of the Fibs formation.

Files:

Patterns

Here is a doc for some of the fib patterns zup may show. I got this from HarmonicTrader.com and made the word doc.

Here is a link to a little reading that adds to this, Welcome to eSignal Learning! -- Better Trading. Smarter Investing.

Carl

Files:

In the attached pic, where can I find the settings to display the fib values for the drawn lines? This was taken directly from mlen's template less the other used indicators. I attached the template as well for the pic.

Thanks,

Carl

Files:
gy_zup.gif  45 kb
zup_multi.tpl  383 kb

zup multi_updated 5.1.08

Attached is a template and the view of the chart.

It uses the zup 71 in H1 and H4 fib fan formation.

Go through the settings for H1 and H4.

You will find the details you need in the Parameters for Andrews Pitchfork.

Atl

Here you have ATL_v10.

Pucio

Files:
atl_v10.rar  11 kb

I use this one. It is much more simple and always works. ATL does not work on every MT4. It seems that this ATL baby needs something. We do not need to be so complicated. The simplest way of trading the better.

Pucio

Files:
1.gif  28 kb
2_1.gif  44 kb
3_1.gif  46 kb

problems

Hello

I have some problems with new zup template crashing on some currency pairs and it still works on others.Any hints?(i just can load template MT4 crashes)