Idea for EA

Hi,

I will share my idea for an EA and I wish someone could do this to be simple EA has done.

This works in any currency.

Example Watch chart GBP/JPY ( Time= D1)

When it is 00:00 on the platform InterbankFX example. It opens a position on the sell and buy on the new bar created

Set in the EA

#1- Lots of our choice

#2- Stoploss of our choice

#3- T/P of our choic

#4- If example in the user but lots 0.10. Of that EA will open the position on the Buy and sell it is necessary for the position 2 was 0.10.

#5- If the EA example not reach the T/P that the user has chosen. At 23:59 on 2 position will automatically close.

#6- The EA can only open a position on the buy and sell, but once a day 00h00

If the user selected the 0.50 lots open 2 position needs to be a 0.50

If someone would be able to set up this EA I could test it in the future on a demo with interbankFX.

THX

Files:
gbpjpy_1.jpg  911 kb

thepimpe:
Hi,

I will share my idea for an EA and I wish someone could do this to be simple EA has done.

This works in any currency.

Example Watch chart GBP/JPY ( Time= D1)

When it is 00:00 on the platform InterbankFX example. It opens a position on the sell and buy on the new bar created

Set in the EA

#1- Lots of our choice

#2- Stoploss of our choice

#3- T/P of our choic

#4- If example in the user but lots 0.10. Of that EA will open the position on the Buy and sell it is necessary for the position 2 was 0.10.

#5- If the EA example not reach the T/P that the user has chosen. At 23:59 on 2 position will automatically close.

#6- The EA can only open a position on the buy and sell, but once a day 00h00

If the user selected the 0.50 lots open 2 position needs to be a 0.50

If someone would be able to set up this EA I could test it in the future on a demo with interbankFX.

THX

explaination macam gampang..haram tak faham...

Also known as the Daily High/Low breakout - not original or profitable in the long run, despite how it may appear, I'm afraid. Plus, there must be dozens of EA's written to do this.

It's me on the D1 and not the M5

thepimpe:
It's me on the D1 and not the M5

The Backtest timeframe used is irrelevant, the EA uses EOD prices - just check the BT results I posted. It is actually more accurate to use lower timeframes, especially considering the TP/SL I used (tp=10, SL=50). btw, a larger SL of 200 still produes the same overall equity curve...

Ok I am going to test manually, and if I have a good result. I shall put the report here. And after that it has to resterat of EA that I would prove if it works because I do not want to waste your time.

THX

thepimpe:
Ok I am going to test manually, and if I have a good result. I shall put the report here. And after that it has to resterat of EA that I would prove if it works because I do not want to waste your time. THX

Forward testing is always better of course. Just bear in mind that if my backtest is accurate, you will find that over 75% of your trades will be profitable (assuming you use similar SL/TP) - BUT it is the 25% of unprofitable trades that makes this a loser...