How to make MT4 auto refresh - page 5

Hi guys,

Found this indi. It works nice to refresh all indicators at the close of every bar.

Mladen can I ask you please to modify this so that it refreshes every tick and not at every end of bar please.symphonie_autorefresh.mq4

Eldiablo54:
Hi guys,

Found this indi. It works nice to refresh all indicators at the close of every bar.

Mladen can I ask you please to modify this so that it refreshes every tick and not at every end of bar please.symphonie_autorefresh.mq4

Use this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178300 instead

mladen:
Use this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178300 instead

Hi Mladen,

Really hate to be a bother, im really sorry.

The indicator you did i have tested and it does not refresh in the manner than the indicator above. Please if you can have a look. I will try not bother you again as i know you do alot for the people on this forum and hate to take up some of your time

Kind Regards

Eldiablo54:
Hi Mladen,

The indicator you did i have tested and it does not refresh in the manner than the indicator above. Please if you can have a look. I will try not bother you again as i know you do alot for the people on this forum and hate to take up some of your time

Kind Regards

Here is a version that will refresh on each tick : symphonie_autorefresh_1.01.mq4

Eldiablo54:
Hi Mladen,

Kind Regards

What indicator that you are using needs external refresh?

Those that need it usually are not well coded. Can't you find a correct version (this way you are pushing your CPU load up)?

Depends im working with a new type idea, its all about volume and some other things. But i need to be abdle to view with refresh and with out. So i run 2 charts to fine tune.

Mladen thank you so much like always this world would be lost with out you.

mladen:
Autorefresh that works based on timer not based on ticks (it will work even when there are not ticks) : autorefresh_timer.mq4

Dear SIR MLADEN,

I got this massage in my Journal....

what is it indicating this massage all the time... is it normal...(OK)

Thanks for your advice...

yours truly

AZRUL..

Files:
capture.jpg  60 kb

12BPRO:
Dear SIR MLADEN,

I got this massage in my Journal....

what is it indicating this massage all the time... is it normal...(OK)

Thanks for your advice...

yours truly

AZRUL..

Yes, it is normal

When you post a bars refresh message to a chart it writes that in a log file. Why is it writing that (which is no error at all) and it is not logging errors - we should ask the mq

Baracude refresh indicator baracude_refresh.ex4

Files:

Joakin:

Baracude refresh indicator baracude_refresh.ex4

Baracude is working very well !!! This indicator was exactly what i was looking for !!!! 

Thank You very much Joakin !!!