My New -Al Maram v.2- indicator - page 30

Well I was actually thinking it's quite a good system, especially now with the TP1 level. It won every day last week on G/J, $/J, Euro and only had one slightly negative day on GBP (all on TP1).

Today it lost, but the markets were ranging.

Silem:
Hi! I don't reccomend to trade this system on real accounts. cause it needs an improvement. I've tested almost all the pairs - it doesn't work good - many losses.

FXHound:
Hello Dr. GM,

Are you still actively working with this system? There has been no result or update for awhile.

Just wondering...

yes still working

Silem:
Hi! I don't reccomend to trade this system on real accounts. cause it needs an improvement. I've tested almost all the pairs - it doesn't work good - many losses.

thanks , but no one asked for you recommendations .

many others are using this system and are winning , so if it doesn't fit your trading style just delete it and forget

Forex Optimist:
Well I was actually thinking it's quite a good system, especially now with the TP1 level. It won every day last week on G/J, $/J, Euro and only had one slightly negative day on GBP (all on TP1). Today it lost, but the markets were ranging.

thanks

TIME EXTENDED 1 EXTRA MONTH *

(till march-2008)

-Practice makes perfect

*only for the commercial version

Hello everyone

Surprised that there's not more action on this thread - is anyone still following this indicator? I still think that taking TP1 as a daily target produces overall good results. Is anyone keeping statistics?

Dr GM, is there any way you can get the indicator to show the lines for each day all the time, rather than have to change the "Backtest" input? That would be great. Any further developments, improvements or ideas?

Which pairs are you finding best to just aim for the TP1 take profit?

I think that moving stoploss to zero at say +25 pips would save some of the bad days... just an idea.

Thanks.

Dr.GM:
TIME EXTENDED 1 EXTRA MONTH *

(till march-2008)

-Practice makes perfect

*only for the commercial version

Forex Optimist:
Hello everyone

Surprised that there's not more action on this thread - is anyone still following this indicator? I still think that taking TP1 as a daily target produces overall good results. Is anyone keeping statistics?

Dr GM, is there any way you can get the indicator to show the lines for each day all the time, rather than have to change the "Backtest" input? That would be great. Any further developments, improvements or ideas?

Which pairs are you finding best to just aim for the TP1 take profit?

I think that moving stoploss to zero at say +25 pips would save some of the bad days... just an idea.

Thanks.

i'm still following this indicator , but unlikely the unexpected news ruin the expected movement for the indicator specially for January-2008

thus the results isn't good

but still the TP1 has a great power , almost 80% of the days ... it has a winning positions

specially in GBPJPY - EURJPY - GBPCHF

i still need to use the super computer of my university and i didn't get any answer yet ...

plus i'm still developing it and trying to make better backtest

however , after 1 month trying this system , i would like to clearly show that this indicator is NOT for beginners with forex ... they have to know at least basics of FA and TA so they can win constantly ...

best of luck

seems so quite in here....anyone still following the indicator?

Over dossed

saffiz:

maybe lost ... don't know way back

saffiz:

i think it's only me , plus some so-quite traders who are talking with me on MSN-M

Hello Dr.G

Hai,

Your indicator is doing well on all my trial, I use only TP1.

The only thing we need to concern is which pairs will be good for this kind of break-out.

And might be need some indicator to see how strong the pair movement when it meet the entry...

Actually your Indy is doing well... I use self adjustment for which pair I will follow each day.

Please keep develop your Indi... this is good...

Hai Dr.GM

I had try your indicator which unlimited time, but i only use usdjpy pair i want to use eurjpy but in unlimited time it canot use, i hope u can include eurjpy in Al Maram free unlimited time or Al Maram V.3 if u dont mind

soor if my english is not good

thank u