My New -Al Maram v.2- indicator - page 20

ruparaw:
Not bad ha! for the start new year even with mess up alert time...greeen (result from Alpari Broker).

What pairs you exactly use???

stace:
What pairs you exactly use???

I used all pairs recommended by DG for Alpari but selected pairs for IBFX due to too big spread. Those result I posted from Alpari closed with tp at the moment.

ruparaw:
. I used all pairs recommended by DG for Alpari but selected pairs for IBFX due to too big spread. Those result I posted from Alpari closed with tp at the moment.

this cool

JPY today having rally

i use this on another broker LiteForex.

So all was cool but today strange look the picture..

should I reaply indicator???

and all this closed in profit was manual or ea trade?

Files:
gj.gif  14 kb

ruparaw:
Not bad ha! for the start new year even with mess up alert time...greeen (result from Alpari Broker).

Is your EA designed to set pending orders according to v5 ?

If so, it is not working for me on ibfx. Not sure what is wrong.

Thanks for this EA !!!

orion7:
Is your EA designed to set pending orders according to v5 ? If so, it is not working for me on ibfx. Not sure what is wrong.

It is not working for me neither... I use Alpari Meta4... I know I'm doing something wrong but... I don't know what exactly

Silem:
Thanks for your reply. May be it's depends on type of visual testing. is it possible to put a date without "days back"? (see pic below) Cause somethime it's very difficult to undestand what date is. Thanks!

nothing impossible

Fxdd?

Can't get the indicator (V5) to display correctly on FXDD, but it is ok on IBFX and ODL.

Anyone any ideas? Thanks...

This EA is not working on a live account! So no need for me to have it.

Thanks anyway for your efforts!

stace:
this cool

JPY today having rally

i use this on another broker LiteForex.

So all was cool but today strange look the picture..

should I reaply indicator???

and all this closed in profit was manual or ea trade?
orion7:
Is your EA designed to set pending orders according to v5 ? If so, it is not working for me on ibfx. Not sure what is wrong.

The ea just read whatever figure display at your chart produced by al maram v5 indicator only. It place/close pending order or even trail at the time settted.

panosmgr:
It is not working for me neither... I use Alpari Meta4... I know I'm doing something wrong but... I don't know what exactly

you need to stop and start again your platform every new day just after the alert time until the indicator bug fix (Zero divide issue)

Note : intruction how to use ea