My New -Al Maram v.2- indicator - page 19

DG,

Need to confirm with you for Alert setting tomorrow case. Eg for IBFX the market will open at 6gmt and Alpari 7gmt. Your latest default setting Al Maram V5 was " always use the signals everyday after the close of the 5th candle = 4 AM GMT** ( to avoid the Asian season ) -**edited -. So did you mean we should set it 4 or 5 at your Alerts setting and should we adjust it according to market opentime or remain to default gmt since if we set to default there was no data to calculate for tomorrow case.

I make some update on my ea. Please reload it to page 1.

ruparaw

is ea already updated??

ruparaw:
DG,

Need to confirm with you for Alert setting tomorrow case. Eg for IBFX the market will open at 6gmt and Alpari 7gmt. Your latest default setting Al Maram V5 was " always use the signals everyday after the close of the 5th candle = 4 AM GMT** ( to avoid the Asian season ) -**edited -. So did you mean we should set it 4 or 5 at your Alerts setting and should we adjust it according to market opentime or remain to default gmt since if we set to default there was no data to calculate for tomorrow case.

I make some update on my ea. Please reload it to page 1.

i just noticed this ... and that will make the indicator's calculation totally mess

let's just avoid tomorrow too

anyway we'll see the results of tomorrow

the EA is updated in the 1st post

EA backtest resalts

Thanks friends for good strategy and EA made. Have a look at my test resalts (from december 10, no more minutes ticks so far to test for longer time period). Only EURJPY.

Files:
test.zip  8 kb

Hi!

2 Dr.GM

I've tried to make a visual test on MT with your indicator on 1H tf. but i saw it repaints itself on each hour. Why? May be should i test on other tf?

thanks

Silem:
Hi!

2 Dr.GM

I've tried to make a visual test on MT with your indicator on 1H tf. but i saw it repaints itself on each hour. Why? May be should i test on other tf?

thanks

it's according to the way you use to make a visual test

But It Does Not repaint at all (from 0500 till 2400 candles) , and you can see that if you make a live forward test

to make a back test :

1- first you have to show the period separator from your chart options

2- then change the value of "Back Test" in the input panel**

** if you give value 1 this should send you 1 day back (AKA yesterday) , 2 >>> 2 days , 10>>>2 weeks

3- unfortunately you can't test all days together , only day by day (and i'm working on this, in the new version but it Overloads my computer CPU and VM till my whole computer crushes even that i have 1 GB RAM and 3 GB VM !!! )

and again TF doesn't effect the calculation at all , you can use it with the weekly chart as well as the 1 MN chart , the levels should be fixed within the period the mentioned before

bestregards

Forigo:
Thanks friends for good strategy and EA made. Have a look at my test resalts (from december 10, no more minutes ticks so far to test for longer time period). Only EURJPY.

you're welcome

and keep watching the up-coming forward test

regards

GUYS let's be sooo simple ,

PUT THE SIGNALS ONCE IT APPEAR

after the closure of the 5th candle (open of the 6th candle)

4:59:59 >>> 5:00:00 GMT

- please i had enough PMs about this (timing issue)

- don't forget to refresh your chart from time to time (some people talked about this issue might happen ; eventhough i didn't face it personally )

Dr.GM:
it's according to the way you use to make a visual test

But It Does Not repaint at all (from 0500 till 2400 candles) , and you can see that if you make a live forward test

to make a back test :

1- first you have to show the period separator from your chart options

Thanks for your reply. May be it's depends on type of visual testing.

Dr.GM:

2- then change the value of "Back Test" in the input panel**

** if you give value 1 this should send you 1 day back (AKA yesterday) , 2 >>> 2 days , 10>>>2 weeks

is it possible to put a date without "days back"? (see pic below) Cause somethime it's very difficult to undestand what date is. Thanks!

Files:
exampl.gif  25 kb

new year green

Dr.GM:
i just noticed this ... and that will make the indicator's calculation totally mess

let's just avoid tomorrow too

anyway we'll see the results of tomorrow

the EA is updated in the 1st post

Not bad ha! for the start new year even with mess up alert time...greeen (result from Alpari Broker).