My New -Al Maram v.2- indicator - page 12

ruparaw:
TQ for the update...anyway if you still online b4 celebrate your Christmas...it is the yellow line what do you mean by the fibo real magic?

This yellow line he draw i think to show possibility of GJ to go to this level

Where is NZDUSD chart?

about the real magic ... you can't see it now and even this week because of very low volume in the market , but maybe the next week , or the after the next

this is about the NZDUSD , you can see the chart ... it's working as you see in the attached chart

Files:

Dr.GM:
version 5 (the commercial version) just few lines to write and it will be ready for evaluation

+the extreme Fibo lines (I'll show you the real magic with these lines)

+ALL forex pairs

any request for special non-Yen pairs for optimization please put it here ?

thanks

TQ for the update...anyway if you still online b4 celebrate your Christmas...it is the yellow line what do you mean by the fibo real magic? and one more your v5 does not work on NZDUSDm with the error "zero divide" and "Al Maram V5 NZDUSD,H1: ArrayCopyRates function internal error

"...others extra pair working fine.

stace:
Where is NZDUSD chart?

uploaded again

participate in the evaluation and share your opinion about the commercial system of Al Maram indicator here

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/9088-evaluation-al-maram-v-5-indicator

and don't forget to VOTE

Please confirm if his exactly what you have

Dr. GM anf the rest in the house.

I just wanted to upload my charts for today, Monday 24th, December on AudJpy and GbpJpy respectively.

It's nice to share such screenshot to make sure that we are doing the right thing. Am using the version that will expire in february 2008 but to upload the latest version later tonite.

thanks

Please confirm if his exactly what you have

Dr. GM anf the rest in the house.

I just wanted to upload my charts for today, Monday 24th, December on AudJpy and GbpJpy respectively.

It's nice to share such screenshot to make sure that we are doing the right thing. Am using the version that will expire in february 2008 but to upload the latest version later tonite.

thanks

Files:

my charts for confirmations

Files:
audjpy.gif  19 kb
gbpjpy_2.gif  19 kb

Different broker different figure ???

DR GM,

Why at different broker different value...it is your indicator only suitable to broker with gmt +1 .

1) IBFX (Broker time GMT 0) ...setting Alerts at 5, sell triggered and ended with sl

2) AlpariUK (Broker time GMT +1) ...setting Alerts at 6

3) LiteForex (Broker time GMT +2) ...setting Alerts at 7