My New -Al Maram v.2- indicator - page 8

Forex Optimist:
ruparaw, Although you can't see these index values in the DataWindow, you can call them in an expert and use a Comment() line to see what values they return. Then compare with the value displayed on your chart to sort out which buffer is which - just an idea .

I beleive in order to call the value buypoint, stoploss, take profit, sellpoint...etc, those index have to be made available first at color index. as so far only buypoint availabe which is correspond to index 0.

Hi!

i've made a manual test on all jpy crosses (alpari data). from 12/01 till yesterday (13 trading days) in pips

results are:

usdjpy +96

audjpy +233

cadjpy -95

chfjpy -178

eurjpy -62

gbpjpy +209

nzdjpy +80

sgdjpy -34

+283 total. spread included. so winners are audjpy and gbpjpy, looser - chfjpy. And total +794 pips without spread...

This tactic will be more effective with low spread. for instance, target is about 30-35 pips and spread is 8 pips - you loose 23% of profit only for spread.

I am not sure I understand correctly

I mean I used to work on London open, so for example i put pending orders as indicators show me for example some of them are trigerred some not or some are foating so what i do with floating orders at end of day???

stace:
I am not sure I understand correctly I mean I used to work on London open, so for example i put pending orders as indicators show me for example some of them are trigerred some not or some are foating so what i do with floating orders at end of day???

I got this information from Dr. GM on another post... he says that we should close the active positions by the end of the day like before 22:00 candle (5PM EST) to avoid the Asian market. As for the pending orders, we should cancel when the volume is falling in the U.S. market... I would cancel my pending orders by 12 PM EST or 18:00 GMT.

Hope it helps

First Attemp

There is my first 2 trades... Both positiv...

EUR/JPY - SELL @ 162.47 TP 161.94 = 53 PIPS

GBP/JPY - SELL @ 225.51 TP 224.56 = 95 PIPS

I check an post my trades for a couples of trading weeks.

Thanks for sharing Mr.GM

PipeTrader

Files:
first.jpg  25 kb

FXHound:

I got this information from Dr. GM on another post... he says that we should close the active positions by the end of the day like before 22:00 candle (5PM EST) to avoid the Asian market. As for the pending orders, we should cancel when the volume is falling in the U.S. market... I would cancel my pending orders by 12 PM EST or 18:00 GMT.

Hope it helps

Thanks I will try

I'm just wondering how do people backtest this anyway as the chart only shows today's buy & sell levels. Can anybody show me? This is a nice indicator by the way.

PipeTrader:
There is my first 2 trades... Both positiv...

EUR/JPY - SELL @ 162.47 TP 161.94 = 53 PIPS

GBP/JPY - SELL @ 225.51 TP 224.56 = 95 PIPS

I check an post my trades for a couples of trading weeks.

Thanks for sharing Mr.GM

PipeTrader

We have same winning trades but I am not sure why our pips total is

different.

My results:

EUR/JPY - SELL @ 162.52 TP 162.05 = 47 PIPS

GBP/JPY - SELL @ 225.55 TP 224.73 = 82 PIPS

Which broker's platform are you using? Mine is IBFX.

Maybe DR.GM could explain why we have different entry and target points.

So far, I am impressed with this indicator. It has potential.

why this indi use jpy pair only??? hmm

PipeTrader:
I check my real trade an now an is a diffence betwin this morning an now.. I dont know why ??

I trade whit MIG but I look the charts on FXDD.. I dont whant a Sunday candels.

DR.GM can explain why better than me.. I start this morning whit this.. so...

An for ho whant to understand my setup... I post 2 indicators an my template.

The indicator starts at 5:00 GMT on my IBFX platform. I don't have to alter my platform clock like you have to on your platform with MIG. I see that we have same stop loss level for GBP/JPY at 226.22 but different profit target levels.