My New -Al Maram v.2- indicator - page 6

This will not load....is this an indicator?

NeverMind...it is an indicator...duh

gaspar:
like this

like this

ElectricSavant:
This will not load....is this an indicator? NeverMind...it is an indicator...duh

FXA0 - RSI Crossing 50 plus ATR ver1.2.mq4 - MQL4 Code Base

updated 19-Dec-2007

the free version... uploaded

Do you have an EA which will automatically place the trade at the specified time from the generated values for specific pairs?

et_phonehome_2:
Do you have an EA which will automatically place the trade at the specified time from the generated values for specific pairs?

under-construction

Hi,

I was wondering if you could convert this great indicator for TradeStation so it would be use for trading futures?

Thanks a lot.

DR.GM

I got both versions up and running smoothly on my IBFX platform. It has the same time frame like your broker. Got some orders filled already for profit.. some are still in trade. Some orders are not filled yet. Only have a few questions.

When should I close filled orders that has not hit their target or stop loss? When should I cancel pending orders.. any specific time limit or cancel with new orders for next new session?

You encourage us not to risk more than 5% of total balance for this strategy. Did you mean 5% for all trades combined if I use all 8 pairs or 5% risk per order or 5% per pair (buy/sell) order?

Thanks for your help!

What kind of pairs ?

Dr. GM,

for what kind of pairs the indicator was limited. In my alert-window, i can see only two pairs.

Thanks for help!

Dr.GM:
updated 19-Dec-2007 the free version... uploaded

DR GM,

The free version attached to USDJPY on my platform does not show the buy/sell level and tp line . The value also shown wrongly (big number).