Which is better?

which is better in determining if the market is oversold or overbought.. RSI or Stochastics? Any opinions from you guys would be appreciated..

Thanks!

The problem with trying to determine oversold/overbought is.

If its overbought that can mean one of two things, its overbought and its going to drop and come down, or its overbought because its going up sky high.

If its oversold that can mean one of two things, its oversold and its about to start moving up, or its oversold because its going to go down down down.

So you still arrive at the same 50/50 conclusion, is it going up or down, weather you think you can determine overbought or oversold or not.

Sell high and buy low?Who determines when its actually really high or low?

It can just be finding a higher high or lower low.

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
If its overbought that can mean one of two things, its overbought and its going to drop and come down, or its overbought because its going up sky high.

If its oversold that can mean one of two things, its oversold and its about to start moving up, or its oversold because its going to go down down down.

So you still arrive at the same 50/50 conclusion, is it going up or down, weather you think you can determine overbought or oversold or not.

Sell high and buy low?Who determines when its actually really high or low?

It can just be finding a higher high or lower low.

Oh okay! But what i am trying to ask is which oscillator is more better in determining the oversold or overbought.. Or you are trying to say that it's not the indicator that is the important key on identifying it.. It's finding the trend if it's going up or down..

newdigital is always a wiki peidia of forex...

OTTTTTTTTL

Thank you newdigital .. for all the helpful links..

I am just starting to demo trade so it is really a big help for me..