2. Instal MT4 on ramdisk.

3. Use strategy tester from ramdisk

barnix:
MT4 on RAMDISK :

1. Install the RAMDISK

2. Instal MT4 on ramdisk.

3. Use strategy tester from ramdisk

Hi Barnix,

I would like to Thank you for your Great work and info that your giving to the this forum and thread.

Please can you Post the SVM indicator codes .The main reason for this forum is to share information and code. It helps both you and all who are involved in making the indicator Better. It really serves very little purpose if the indicator Code is not available no matter how many snapshots or screenshots are posted.

It is for the benefit of us improving it and making it better.

Please post the SVM indicator code.

Thank you very much

progressapama:
Hi Barnix,

Please can you post the indicators Code. That would be great and helpful to the group in this thread and discussion.

Thank you very much

Hi Barnix,

Please Post the Indicator code

Thank you

File API for MT4

Files:
mtguru1.zip  78 kb

Running SVM in dos mode.

Files:
svmlib3.zip  393 kb

Execute SVM in dos mode (delphi source)

(exe and dll)

MT4 script.

Files:
runapp3.zip  14 kb
runapp4.zip  201 kb
exec1.mq4  3 kb

MT4 FANN dll

Files:
fann-2.1.0.zip  1397 kb
mt4_fann.mqh  1 kb
nn_delta.mq4  4 kb

barnix:
MT4 FANN dll

Hi Barnix,

Thank you very much for posting the Code. Quick question can you put together a small instruction on how to use the codes to generate the indicators. i have tried a couple but i am running into issues. I am not using RAMDISK. I looked at the run.bat & b4_dd_3.bat but i am having problems running it from C:\ . Any guidance is great in using the SVM code and the Better indicators code.

Which code is for the Better Indicators that you have the screenshoot posted ?

Thank you very much

progressapama:
Hi Barnix,

Thank you very much for posting the Code. Quick question can you put together a small instruction on how to use the codes to generate the indicators. i have tried a couple but i am running into issues. I am not using RAMDISK. I looked at the run.bat & b4_dd_3.bat but i am having problems running it from C:\ . Any guidance is great in using the SVM code and the Better indicators code.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you very much

Hi Barnix,

i tried modifying the b4_dd_3.bat so that i could run it under

C:\svmlib3 folder since i don't have R:\ drive but i am having some problems. Some required files are not being created. or i am doing it wrong way. any help is appreciate.

rem c=32.0 g=2.0

call C:\svmlib3\run.bat 128.0 2.0 CL.libsvm C:\B4\DD 0 338 C:\svmlib3 "C:\Program Files\FXDD - MetaTrader 4\experts\files\b4\dd" C:\S\B4\DD

rem c=8.0 g=2.0

call C:\svmlib3\run.bat 128.0 2.0 CL.libsvm C:\B4\DD 1 385 C:\svmlib3 "C:\Program Files\FXDD - MetaTrader 4\experts\files\b4\dd" C:\S\B4\DD

rem c=512.0 g=0.125

call C:\svmlib3\run.bat 128.0 2.0 CL.libsvm C:\B4\DD 2 445 C:\svmlib3 "C:\Program Files\FXDD - MetaTrader 4\experts\files\b4\dd" C:\S\B4\DD

rem c=32.0 g=2.0

call C:\svmlib3\run.bat 128.0 2.0 CL.libsvm C:\B4\DD 3 500 C:\svmlib3 "C:\Program Files\FXDD - MetaTrader 4\experts\files\b4\dd" C:\S\B4\DD

rem c=128 g=2.0

call C:\svmlib3\run.bat 128.0 2.0 CL.libsvm C:\B4\DD 4 550 C:\svmlib3 "C:\Program Files\FXDD - MetaTrader 4\experts\files\b4\dd" C:\S\B4\DD

rem c=128 g=2.0

call C:\svmlib3\run.bat 128.0 2.0 CL.libsvm C:\B4\DD 5 600 C:\svmlib3 "C:\Program Files\FXDD - MetaTrader 4\experts\files\b4\dd" C:\S\B4\DD

rem uppload

rem call copy.bat

rem call lftp1.bat

rem call lftp2.bat

Here is Sample of what i am getting when i try to run the b4_dd_3.bat file

Accuracy = -1.#IND% (0/0) (classification)

C:\svmlib3>rem c=512.0 g=0.125

C:\svmlib3>call C:\svmlib3\run.bat 128.0 2.0 CL.libsvm C:\B4\DD 2 445 C:\svmlib3 "C:\Program Files\FXDD - MetaTrader 4\experts\files\b4\dd" C:\S\B4\DD

C:\svmlib3>SET C=128.0

C:\svmlib3>SET gamma=2.0

C:\svmlib3>SET symbol=CL.libsvm

C:\svmlib3>SET dir=C:\B4\DD

C:\svmlib3>SET sig=2

C:\svmlib3>SET bars=445

C:\svmlib3>SET direxe=C:\svmlib3

C:\svmlib3>SET dirprd="C:\Program Files\FXDD - MetaTrader 4\experts\files\b4\dd"

C:\svmlib3>SET dirout=C:\S\B4\DD

C:\svmlib3>IF NOT EXIST C:\B4\DD\train2 md C:\B4\DD\train2

C:\svmlib3>IF NOT EXIST C:\B4\DD\test2 md C:\B4\DD\test2

C:\svmlib3>IF NOT EXIST C:\B4\DD\s2 md C:\B4\DD\s2

C:\svmlib3>IF NOT EXIST C:\S\B4\DD\scale2 md C:\S\B4\DD\scale2

C:\svmlib3>IF NOT EXIST C:\S\B4\DD\model2 md C:\S\B4\DD\model2

C:\svmlib3>IF NOT EXIST "C:\Program Files\FXDD - MetaTrader 4\experts\files\b4\dd"\pred2 md "C:\Program Files\FXDD - MetaTrader 4\experts\files\b4\dd"\pred

C:\svmlib3>rem C:\svmlib3\scale.exe -b 1499 -s C:\S\B4\DD\scale2\CL.libsvm.rg C:\B4\DD\train2\CL.libsvm >C:\S\B4\DD\scale2\CL.libsvm.libsvm

C:\svmlib3>C:\svmlib3\svmscale.exe -s C:\S\B4\DD\scale2\CL.libsvm.rg C:\B4\DD\train2\CL.libsvm 1>C:\S\B4\DD\scale2\CL.libsvm.libsvm

can't open file C:\B4\DD\train2\CL.libsvm

C:\svmlib3>xcopy C:\B4\DD\test2\CL.libsvm.t "C:\Program Files\FXDD - MetaTrader 4\experts\files\b4\dd"\pred2 /y

File not found - CL.libsvm.t

0 File(s) copied

C:\svmlib3>xcopy C:\B4\DD\test2\CL.libsvm.cl "C:\Program Files\FXDD - MetaTrader 4\experts\files\b4\dd"\pred2 /y

File not found - CL.libsvm.cl

0 File(s) copied

C:\svmlib3>xcopy C:\B4\DD\test2\CL.libsvm.fw "C:\Program Files\FXDD - MetaTrader 4\experts\files\b4\dd"\pred2 /y

File not found - CL.libsvm.fw

0 File(s) copied

C:\svmlib3>rem C:\svmlib3\scale.exe -b 445 -r C:\S\B4\DD\scale2\CL.libsvm.rg C:\B4\DD\test2\CL.libsvm > C:\B4\DD\test2\CL.libsvm.libsvm

C:\svmlib3>C:\svmlib3\svmscale.exe -r C:\S\B4\DD\scale2\CL.libsvm.rg C:\B4\DD\test2\CL.libsvm 1>C:\B4\DD\test2\CL.libsvm.libsvm

can't open file C:\B4\DD\test2\CL.libsvm

C:\svmlib3>C:\svmlib3\svmtrain.exe -c 128.0 -g 2.0 C:\S\B4\DD\scale2\CL.libsvm.libsvm C:\S\B4\DD\model2\CL.libsvm.mod

Total nSV = 0

C:\svmlib3>C:\svmlib3\svmpred.exe C:\B4\DD\test2\CL.libsvm.libsvm C:\S\B4\DD\model2\CL.libsvm.mod "C:\Program Files\FXDD - MetaTrader 4\experts\files\b4\dd

"\pred2\CL.libsvm.prd

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you very much

5 bar indicator

Files:
untitled25.gif  13 kb
5_bar.mq4  3 kb
5_bar_.mq4  3 kb