2008 - EA Project.

I have removed this post as I did not intend to start an argument with anyone nor cause any trouble for anyone.

Back to the private forums for me.

The only problem with this is, coder wont work for free.

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
The only problem with this is, coder wont work for free.

Yup, still love that name (kjhfdgjfhdghdf), but then he is just going to be a selfish coder for the rest of his life, isn't he?

There are coders, and some very good one's, out there that understand the "give and take" law. I am patient, someone will see the potention in this and send me an email. I have time, as a manual trader, that is one thing I do have lots of.

Coder

Hi,

I think that the coder will work for free if you can convince him that the system works. :P

Can you post the system rules?

Thanks, Victor

zmax:
Hi,

I think that the coder will work for free if you can convince him that the system works.

That's true

zmax:
Hi,

I think that the coder will work for free if you can convince him that the system works. :P

Can you post the system rules?

Thanks, Victor

No chance, sorry zmax. I did that once before and got burned. This time I go private in a closed group.

Sorry.

KaMpeR:
Yup, still love that name (kjhfdgjfhdghdf), but then he is just going to be a selfish coder for the rest of his life, isn't he? There are coders, and some very good one's, out there that understand the "give and take" law. I am patient, someone will see the potention in this and send me an email. I have time, as a manual trader, that is one thing I do have lots of.

LOL yep I agree wait and see I guess

Before I commit for your consideration...assuming you find a pure coder....

What are the goals of the group? do we just make as much money as possible?

Shouldn't two engines or two EA's be considered for two market conditions? like trending and non-trending?

These sort of threads that pop up are just examples of the rampent theft of EA's to further be sold on ebay...Coders, Developers and Traders are scared to share their work in these open forums...

So if you folks do not want to be in small groups then just accept that you will never get anything working good in public...

Now that I think of it...Thread author count me in if you go forward...

ES

KaMpeR:
No chance, sorry zmax. I did that once before and got burned. This time I go private in a closed group. Sorry.

You don't have to reveal your strategy here, only anything to convince that you're not start from nothing.

ElectricSavant:
Before I commit for your consideration...assuming you find a pure coder....

What are the goals of the group? do we just make as much money as possible?

Shouldn't two engines or two EA's be considered for two market conditions? like trending and non-trending?

These sort of threads that pop up are just examples of the rampent theft of EA's to further be sold on ebay...Coders, Developers and Traders are scared to share their work in these open forums...

So if you folks do not want to be in small groups then just accept that you will never get anything working good in public...

Now that I think of it...Thread author count me in if you go forward...

ES

No we're starting from here(read statement below). System development already strated few weeks back, and need more programmer. Its not holy grail, but we're finding a way to get it nearer to perfection. Some people may work on exit strategy, some may work on money management, some may be working on fine tuning the entry point. 1 GOAL = 1 money making stable, conservative, safe EA.

Regards

David

Files:
071123.gif  5 kb
071123.htm  109 kb

feed the dog

No chance, sorry zmax. I did that once before and got burned. This time I go private in a closed group.

Demo Testing? or Real money Testing? Just curious you know!

I Can't call my self programmer but, You are going to get burned over and over again,You guys still worry about people that steal someone else work!

If we thing seriously about it.

Then we need to be glad about that people.

Why? I am talking about Brokers I am talking about Metatrader

In short words. Your Code vs Metatrader Code

is not. You vs Me We are sitting in front of a big learning software Like playing Chess with IBM deep blue.

Why keeping in secret? there is not secret about Windows we can easily get a pirate copy of any version of windows and they still making money

Keeping in secret turns you like them but that does not means you going to beat them or not get burned again. we can create a bug for their software or may be we can create a super EA or feed the dog while get in real

That is exactly what I am talking about. So go ahead and keep you secret while i feed the dog here.

In Chess, pawn go first and always ready to sacrifice their lives to protect the King

Best Regards

Aquilez Baeza