One of the best indicators..take a look! - page 4

dear fxspeeest

hi my freind,

you said that once the candle close the dot will not move, but i saw the dot moved, may you explain how you handle that?

leeb:
I have converted most of the code into mq4 but there seems to be a problem could someone take a look ? I have attached the files.

Great work Leeb! I just downloaded your indicators and am in the process of evaluating them. I will post my findings shortly. Thank you so much for your contribution. I know it will pay off once they work as the MT3 version

hi

Thanks just download it....:)

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Is not working in my MT4

I downloaded and installed the MT4 version, but is not working at all, no dot, but horizontal and vertical lines

Need Your Expertise

How long have you been using this indicator. Does it repaint ?. I need to learn something from you. Thanks

Cryten:
thanks leeb, I am looking forward to the complete conversion of these indicators.

Reason: Too much vodka

EL CID can you upload these past indicators in your chart HMA HISTO,

RSI HISTO

leeb:
I have converted most of the code into mq4 but there seems to be a problem could someone take a look ? I have attached the files.

Has there been any progress with the conversion of the Gann Indicators for Metatrader 4?

Goinglite

Goinglite:
Has there been any progress with the conversion of the Gann Indicators for Metatrader 4? Goinglite

Im also looking forward to this, any update?

Ronyn:
Im also looking forward to this, any update?

i'm looking for this too..