Electra EA ** Released to Elite Members ** - page 44

mladen:
Sorry for late response...

>cut

regards

mladen

Thank you so Mladen.

From what you wrote I can assume that backtesting this ea is possible and the results can be used to have an idea of the ea behaviour even thou it is an mtf ea.

One last question: assuming that we should backtest on closed bars, is there any difference on the timeframe we use on the tester? Should it be a particulare timeframe?

Thankyou so much.

Rob

electra v2 questions

newdigital:
To see elite section EAs with RAS so you should write your forex tsd login and password. Look at this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179147 Go to 'My Account' and than 'Edit' and write it.

Hi,

just downloaded electra v2 and started using it on a demo account with equity of circa $6000. When I activate electra v2 on EURUSD H1 chart, I get this message:

"insufficient money to safety trade this pair". I am using default settings. (please see the image). What could be the reason?

Also, is there any user guide that explains settings of this EA?

Thanks;

--Yarizona

Files:

Hi Yarizona,

this question was aksed and replied many times ...

Try o look at the thread.

It is soimething as Electra EA is calculating lot size based on ... ATR or risk and if EA is trying to open the trade with lot size bigger than calculated so you will have this message.

For more explanation - read the thread.

Who to download v2

Hi Yarizona

where you downloaded electra v2?

you can upload v2?

Thanks

Yarizona:
Hi,

just downloaded electra v2 and started using it on a demo account with equity of circa $6000. When I activate electra v2 on EURUSD H1 chart, I get this message:

"insufficient money to safety trade this pair". I am using default settings. (please see the image). What could be the reason?

Also, is there any user guide that explains settings of this EA?

Thanks;

--Yarizona

Electra v2?

Electra v1.16 was posted.

I have 1.17 (was not posted yet) - this version is using AbsoluteStrengh indicator for market condition checking.

Electra_v2 will be with AbsoluteStrengh indicator + Ichimoku indicator to estimate/predict the market condition and to switch the settings automatically based on it. Electra_v2 will be soon but it was not created yet.

Electra 2?!!!

That I would like to see

What do you think ND : should we make version 3 right away since there is already version 2?

Come on people, be serious

There is no version 2 yet

Electra v2

Hi mladen

Sorry for question

I see the picture from post 434 and I tought I missed this post

mladen:
Electra 2?!!!

That I would like to see

What do you think ND : should we make version 3 right away since there is already version 2?

Sorry for my comment

Not your fault at all

Simply some things create confusion and in the end we end up asking each other "Which is the current/latest version".

As ND already told it : we are working on new version(s), but we want to be cautious - meaning extensive tests before posting

regards

mladen

Badguy:
Hi mladen

Sorry for question

I see the picture from post 434 and I tought I missed this post

mladen:
Electra 2?!!!

That I would like to see

Mladen,

I am dad serious about electra_v2. Check the screenshot I attached. As you can see, there is an electra_v2.mq4 file available in this link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178196

(click on the attachments and scroll down, you'll see electra_v2.mq4 file.)

It may not be the real v2 version, it might be just an older version named as v2. If this is the case, it needs to be removed by admin to avoid confusion.

--Yarizona

Files:
electra_v2.png  97 kb

As I know - the latest version posted is 1.16 from this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178196

I found version 2. It is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178196/page23

But in reality it is just version 1.11_1

Well. numeration is broken ...

Yarizona,

I did not test this Stochastic Electra (version 2). May be it will work great. I will test iot of course because the idea may be good.

By the way, latest posted version is still 1.16.