Manual systems discussion - page 11

Blazer1965:
Hello,

Thank you very much for your answer.

Here is system which has very few posts-VERY POSITIVE COMMENTS- is buried in the 5th page and has many similarities with your system :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174964

This thread was the cause I made the initial post.I could not understand why such a decent system didnt have some stars and recomendations. I am testing this system during this week and it is profitable 85% in all major pairs.

Thank you

B

You've got the point.

It' s a nice system, however the insistence to make it a EA killed the thread and nobody tested manually, no batcktestm, etc.

I believe EAs born as EAs and manual systems born as manual system.

We could use this thread to chit chat about trading systems inside elite section and public as well. Opinions, experiences, critics, flawless, etc, etc and others use could read our posts and their own opinions.

Example:

I have tested CATFx50 and works fine for me with default setup. But currently I'm using Isaskas for real account because requires littles stops and has few alternatives than CAT. I can't say anything about Akuma 99 Systems because I'm not trading hourlies.

Blazer1965:
Hello,

Firstly I would like to ask you if you use this method ,located in:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290

Finally I would like to use your setup.Can you tell me in which version is located the tpl with the indis ?

I think I found a way to ask something more specific about manual trading sys..

Can you please 300-400 post members and above or three years live traders, post in a line what is the manual trading system that you use in your live accounts (if it is located in a TSD thread ).

This will help much new members, what to read and what to test first.

You could send a pm for this query and I am sure it will help a lot.

I personaly will read the sys you mentioned and I will pass it from market replay in weekend.

My main question was why good profitable sys are buried and I begin to understand.

Thank you

Blazer

Please, my words are "in context", do not take it literally.

I do not use Isaskas.

Elite follower is in this section, tpl and indicator are in the first posts.

Soon I will add more very simple systems heavily tested with real accounts, as alone RSI Trading and Triple Screen Classical Setup for forex.

This pic is an example of RSI trading.

Files:
adxmacd034.gif  14 kb

Hello,

Firstly I would like to ask you if you use this method ,located in:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290

Finally I would like to use your setup.Can you tell me in which page is located the tpl with the indis ?

I think I found a way to ask something more specific about manual trading sys..

Can you please 300-400 post members and above -or three years live traders-, post in a line, what is the manual trading system that you use in your live accounts (if it is located in a TSD thread ).

This will help much new members, what to read and what to test first.

You could send a pm for this query and I am sure it will help a lot.

I personaly will read the sys you mentioned and I will pass it from market replay in weekend.

My main question was why good profitable sys are buried and I begin to understand.

Thank you

Blazer

Just to remind:

moving averages indicators (EMA cross and others) is here.

AllAverages_v1 is on this page with the settings: 0 - SMA; 1 - EMA; 2 - Wilder MA(like SMMA in MT4); 3 - LWMA; 4 - SineWMA; 5 - Triangular MA; 6 - LSMA; 7 - real Smoothed MA (SMMA); 8 - Modified MA (MMA); 9 - HMA; 10-ZeroLagEMA.

AllAverages_v1-Lab_tab1 is on this post: improved version with price lebeled on the chart.

AllAverages_v1.1 and MTF version of v1.1: with new MAs: DEMA(by Patrick Mulloy) and T3(by Tim Tillson) is on this post.

MADistance is on this post: good indicator by Hiachiever writing the distance between MA and price on the chart. The settings are adjustable.

Stochastics and RSI

Does anyone know how i can replicate these two versions of the esignal indicators in metatrader.. GET stochastics and RSI with crossovers.

thx

Files:

Smoothed Stochastic of an RSI is on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239/page3

Some more is on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175886/page3 and some more is on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

philhm:
Does anyone know how i can replicate these two versions of the esignal indicators in metatrader.. GET stochastics and RSI with crossovers.

thx

About RSI if I can remember exactly just drop the standard MT4 RSI and then add a EMA 7 of the previos RSI and next EMA 3 of previous EMA 7.

Or try the attached indicator.

About stochastic, is just that, the standard mt 4 stochastic it's the same

Files:
trsi.mq4  6 kb

Linuxser:
Please, my words are "in context", do not take it literally.

I do not use Isaskas.

Elite follower is in this section, tpl and indicator are in the first posts.

Soon I will add more very simple systems heavily tested with real accounts, as alone RSI Trading and Triple Screen Classical Setup for forex.

This pic is an example of RSI trading.

Hi Linuxer,

İs there anyway to draw auto trendlines on RSI or MACD with Demark trendlines or Coders Guru's ZZAuto Quadrant lines algorithm?

mystified:
Hi Linuxer, İs there anyway to draw auto trendlines on RSI or MACD with Demark trendlines or Coders Guru's ZZAuto Quadrant lines algorithm?

-Demark trendlines have specific instruction because are designed to work with Demark qualifiers and needs to be draw with bars, he does not provide instructions to use with indicators. And I believe this instructions couldn't be applied to indicators

-What traders do often is to draw simple trendlines connecting peaks and valleys within RSI or CCI.

-I made some test to adapt the divergence indicator to this purpose and I completely failed the task.

-What is Coders Guru's ZZAuto Quadrant lines? ZigZag with channels?

Yes it is but I guess it is a difficult task.This is what I mean.

Files:
ads305z3.bmp  1222 kb