Alpha9 EA *** Released to TSD Elite Members *** - page 94

Mr. newdigit,

Thanks for your information.

I got MN data from 1988-09-01 and W1 data from 1990-04-22 when I set up this MT4 Terminal. All data are more than 200 bars as required by Alpha9.

In ShowStats information of v1.21, MN Trend & W1 Trend of Prev Bar & Current Bar changed from time to time but not as much as this morning. Some times they were same as v1.20.

Image of screen capture of data information is attached for your comment.

Thanks for your attention.

Nomura

Files:

Nomura,

Here is a comparison of the 2 (and it is like that all the time on my PC)
Please stop posting pictures from the one changed by you as a comparison, regardless on how small the code change is

regards

mladen

Files:
alpha.jpg  118 kb

Mr. mladen,

Sorry for posting too many photoes.

I am not familiar with the word processor in this forum and I do not know how to insert image of screen in the middle of the text.

Let me say sorry again.

Regards.

Nomura

Hi Nomura,

I think - it is what you need:

Preparation of Metatrader to trade with EA: step by step instruction starting on this page and finishing on this page.

And also - Download Connection Logger EA from RAS website and attach it to any chart (there is the manual about it) - it will help to check/record the connection of Metatrader with the broker's servers.

Just some clue about how it works.

EURUSD, H1, closed/open trades (1.21 dll version):

Files:

Mr. newdigital,

Thanks for your advice.

Regards.

Nomura

Hello to all,

Just joined days ago, and glad I did, though there is much to learn in this forum, it's up levels above where I was.

Just wanted to let tyou know that I had a live account with a commercial EA that was fixing to go completely bust. Had $93 left in it and so I thought what the heck, just place Alhpa9 on and see what happens. Right off the bat one of the 8 pairs took a trade, then two more and so far I have had 10 trades since Monday and increased the balance by about $7. Nothing to get excited about but the return if this stays for the year will be about 21%. suppose this could be the start to my million, a penny at a time!

I use .01 lots on each pair and the rest is default. Drawdown has been and is about 2.5% .

Just make sure that you understand the risk of using MTF EAs (this EA is Hard coded MTF EA according to my classification).

This thread is important to read:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178788

Newdigital, Thanks for the heads up. I quickly looked through the post recommended and I will study it. I believe that I will take the IBFX account and work with it as is, to see how far it will go. If it goes bad then ok. There are some facets of this ea that has been discussed on the site where I am beta-testing for someone and that is of equity protection and limiting draw downs, which you seem to cover effectively, so any heads up is appreciated since it looks like it may take a little time to catch up to speed with this site. Looking forward to all of this.

It will take more time to write and so on.

It is better to read the thread.

To make it shorter: MTF is MTF and the performance depends on the market condition. Besides, it is such as "long run" EA, and open trades are opened for few days so it is not as "quick big profit" EA. Yes, it is very profitable. But there are some moments when some equity protection and so on are implemented. How often? Depends on the market condition. As I remember - it was 1 time for PET1 settings since January this year, and it was not happened yet for dll version. Usually during this bad time EA is losing some dollars (depends on how many trades were opened in this time). For my experience - from 100 (0.01 lot size for example) to 1,500 (depends on MM and deposit size - but it will never lose such as 20% of deposit or more; always about 5% or max 10% if we use this EA with correct settings). But as this EA is very profitable so this 100 - 1,500 dollars may be recovered in short period of time: from 1 day (PET1 settings) upto 1 week (dll version) - also depends on the market condition too.

Other information - read the threads.