Final contribution

To all...

I have made a promise to my wife. I am going to give up forex. Due to the addictive nature of forex and my personality, I am giving to much of my time to forex and not enough to God and my family. Therefore, I am giving you a final farewell. This is my last post.

Good Luck to you and may you be prosperous.

Don

Files:
final_ea.mq4  12 kb

Wise Decision.

Don,

While I am basically quiet on this forum, I want to speak in applause of your decision. Forex is time consuming and very addictive. The scheme to "get rich quick" takes its toll on many a good minds and has a way of robbing one's best hours and emotional commitment to relationship.

By honoring your wife and God you will be blessed in other ways for sure.

If I might humbly add, you may need someone to help keep you accountable to your decision. Once tasted, it is ever more difficult not to return. I do hope you make it, for the sake of your family and your relationship to God.

Kindest Regards,

Ken

Wow sorry to see you go Don, but at least you are smart enough to know your limit and "know when to fold 'em" so to speak. Good luck wherever you end up!

I can understand your leaving. If this stuff would work, we would not have to spend our lives trying to make this stuff work consistently.

Dave

Final EA

Thank you don.

Attached is a gif showing the action of this EA, very interesting.

Any comments from other testers as to the best pairs/timeframe for this style of EA.

John

Files:
final.gif  68 kb

How can you have any family life at all being a cross-country truck driver? Forex is not the problem...I downloaded your good-bye gift thanks and all the best...I know your reading this post (You will be back)

ES

don_forex:
To all...

I have made a promise to my wife. I am going to give up forex. Due to the addictive nature of forex and my personality, I am giving to much of my time to forex and not enough to God and my family. Therefore, I am giving you a final farewell. This is my last post.

Good Luck to you and may you be prosperous.

Don

yeoeleven:
Thank you don.

Attached is a gif showing the action of this EA, very interesting.

Any comments from other testers as to the best pairs/timeframe for this style of EA.

John

yes, can you give us some comments, please

hello

martingale ea,as pipe maker,

Final EA

BrunoFX:
yes, can you give us some comments, please

now that a few hours have elapsed and more trades have been made a clearer picture has emerged.

It is a progressive EA that increments by one unit and in the GIF below has had long trades starting from .01 .02 up to .21. So it would seem to be a better candidate for EURUSD a less volatile pair than the GBPUSD on the chart.

It would be an improvement if a bail out procedure was in place when in profit, as the Final2 GIF shows it was in profit by $4.86 and this was lost and in the final3 GIF shows a loss of $71.82.

The timing may not have been good for this test suffering a drop in price of 100 pips within a couple of hours, it has closed profit of $3 whilst having a floating loss of $70.

John

Files:
final2.gif  46 kb
final3.gif  37 kb

I thought that this gift would be much more advantageous. don_forex is very

known and I am disappointed that this ea either so bad perhaps that

with explanations would be necessary for a better comprehension.

don! before you go

its surprising we we working along the same path but i think im further than you got

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177985

try that!