4 Hour MACD Forex Strategy - page 2

i guess it is eur/usd and usd/jpy .

thx for the info , i will try it out as you said,

happy trading

Palmer:
teldon:

There is an indicator to download on the website that a member put together that displays the Rhythm Strength in the lower right of the window. It's on the Tools link page.

The 4hr chart is the heart of the system. This is where the MACD formations (signals) are taken from.

The 1hr chart is for the trend-continuation signals, to re-enter a little sooner vs. waiting on the 4hr chart for a signal. The 1hr chart should not be used for the MACD pattern signals.

For the week, there have been no entries in the EUR$ and $Yen. Those are the only two currencies I follow. Not sure about the other pairs. But, based on the low postings on the main thread, everything may be stuck in a range right now...at least on the 4hr charts.

4 Hour MACD Forex Strategy

Here was the entry from Friday: The 4hr bounced off the 21 EMA and the 1hr gave an earlier entry. I entered this position with a lower leverage because I had the intention of holding these lots over the weekend with the bad market news on Friday. Exited two at 50 pips per and holding one at b/e below the gap.

http://www.fxtradeblog.com

Files:
4h.gif  17 kb
1h.gif  16 kb

These were my two trades for this week. AFTER the Fed news...no guessing. About 150 pips..Red line = short, Green line =

long....

4 Hour MACD Forex Trading Strategy

Files:
1hr.gif  17 kb

4 Hour MACD Forex Strategy

Just dropping by to let those interested parties know about a few updates to the site:

-Quotes

-Charts

Make sure you have Java updated and enabled

-Monthly review

-1 year of EURUSD 4hour and 1hour charts to print out

-BladeRunner 1hour trading method....

Enjoy!!!

4 Hour MACD Forex Trading Strategy