2 pair one chart? - page 4

What is the purpose of this 2 pair chart thing

robp:
Has anyone come up with a way to have 2 pair on the same chart, one below the other or in a subwindow?

I don't know what is your purpose of having two chart in one chart. If you are expecting arbitrage, you better try to mechanical trading system than manual trading as you need really quick response on arbitrage trading.

Modify request

Attached is indicator for multicharts.

Can someone please modify the indicator so that the candles on the separate chart window begins directly vertically to the main chart candles?

Please see images of what I mean.

Files:

these people believe in co-relation

here you go

(will not be direct vertical bar by bar comparison, just have a peek into another pair -- the trend, as it take about 90min for other to re-adjust itself, so it does not matter)

Files:
subchart.ex4  10 kb

Thanks for the effort

Files:
subchart.mq4  9 kb

Hi,

I downloaded the attachment to my computer. Where do I place it? In experts-->indicators? And how do I use activate it to get the overlay? Forgive me, not very good at MT4.

sigmaone:
Hi, I downloaded the attachment to my computer. Where do I place it? In experts-->indicators? And how do I use activate it to get the overlay? Forgive me, not very good at MT4.

It goes in experts/indicators, after compiling it just enter into SubSymbol whichever symbol pair you want to compare and you will have that pairs chart overlayed over the chart you are using. Heard of one way of using it awhile back since used to be the US Stockmarket was correlated somewhat with UsdJpy pair you would open a stock chart and then overlay chart with UsdJpy for signals.

+Chart

+Chart indicator (any symbol, any time frame)

Files:
chart.png  53 kb
chart.mq4  12 kb

Currency charts

currencychart.mq4

Files:
cc_1.gif  23 kb

Is it possible to make both line chart plesase?

salyvpaul:
Is it possible to make both line chart plesase?

salyvpaul

What price would it show then?