What is the best trend trading strategy?

right now im just using heiken ashi and macd stuff...its okay. oh and some raff1410 stuffs....i will experiment further.

im wondering if anyone else had better and accurate trend catchers....the only problem is, i can find reversals, but entry is always a problem, noises can wipe out ur intial entry.

Thw best for me will not be the best for you..he..he..

hi

jjk2:
right now im just using heiken ashi and macd stuff...its okay. oh and some raff1410 stuffs....i will experiment further. im wondering if anyone else had better and accurate trend catchers....the only problem is, i can find reversals, but entry is always a problem, noises can wipe out ur intial entry.

I'm using trend indicator line old school theory with zigzag indi to determine the trend

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

What is the best forex trading strategy?

I have been reading about trading forex but I am unsure about the strategy I should be using. I have read about so many different strategies and they all claim to be the best and easiest. I was just wondering if anybody had any real experience trading forex that could recommend a good strategy to start out with.

I use the S.T.A.R. System and do very well with it.

CTGGUY:
I use the S.T.A.R. System and do very well with it.

please, any url?

Start forex

vito333:
please, any url?

SuperTradeSystem.com - Home of the STAR Forex Trading System System is great if you can learn it. Many traders have difficulty understanding the system. Great support from developer.