MACD indicator - page 123

mrtools:

Talaat E, sorry i misunderstood, made it a tape(or bar) type histogram) after making it, the coloring was opposite from how it should have been, so now the line coloring and histo coloring should match.Think if I remember correctly you had mentioned it before, but didn't understand till now .BTW are you able to use the predictor signal and if so how is it going for you?

MACD Predictor histo universal_mtf + alerts + lines.mq4

Thanks Mrtools

About coloring of vertical lines, yes I mentioned about that elsewhere, but it is ok now, I fixed it,

Yes, my friend I am using this MACD Predictor, and it is working very good with gold, oil, UK100 and USA500 with step ma pdf (with higher step size) and sometimes with average (50), however with currencies it is not always good, not with every pair, but in this case I am using step ma pdf with default setting (step size =2) I am trading for M15 and some times M5 especially for UK100 and USA500.

Also I have to mention that I never trade against step stochastic H4 indicator (step_stochastic histo_mtf-lines-alerts at MTF of H4)

my regards

P.S.:

I forget to say that I put ptl 2.03 on my chart adjusted at H1 I just keep arrows not lines or bars , the version I am using is the one you modified lately

Is it possible to get the mq4 file for the MACD colors divergence mtf indicator? I use this indicator a lot, but with different settings than the defaults as coded and would like to change the defaults.

Thanks in advance!

Re: MACD indicator

40mitch:
Thanks for sharing this version of the MACD indicator! Are you able to share the .mql file? I'd like to play with some of the formatting that must be changed in the code. (The first thing I'd like to do is change the changing color line to dots, because sometimes I can't tell when the crossover has occurred).
40mitch:
A separate question on this indicator: Can you (would you) create a divergence indicator for this study?

40mitch, added options for dots and divergence.

40mitch:
Is it possible to get the mq4 file for the MACD colors divergence mtf indicator? I use this indicator a lot, but with different settings than the defaults as coded and would like to change the defaults. Thanks in advance!

Even like that you would have to change it for each different setting you use

So, whatever default values are set, you would always have to change the code or parameters - all in all, it is the same as having an ex4 file

AllMACD Histo_v2.1 AllMACD Histo_v2.1 600+.mq4

Here is a macd version of digital Kahler series too : macd_digital_kahler.mq4

mladen:
Here is a macd version of digital Kahler series too : macd_digital_kahler.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for the Kahler digital of macd,very pretty work,Stoch and CCI are already done,so now in the series of Digital Kahlers is turn of RSI,

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for the Kahler digital of macd,very pretty work,Stoch and CCI are already done,so now in the series of Digital Kahlers is turn of RSI,

regards

mntiwana

It was already posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page73

mladen:

mntiwana

It was already posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page73

Dearest MLADEN,

too many thanks for the rsi ver,i got it now.

regards