Looking for Heat Map indicator - page 6

Just One More Thing

On the indicator i have increased the "All Bars" to 100 to show more history and decreased the text size to 3 because i really don't use the numbers, just the lines.

I know there are many similar threads out there(I got the indicator from another basket trading forum...lubolabo the creator)

I am not so much interested in the basket trading as just trying to determine short term movement(the next 1hr bar or more).

You can use this as a correlation indicator, not necessarily to trade only baskets. Seeing which currency is stronger than another can tell you weither it's pertinent or not to enter a trade. Would you short EURUSD if you knew EUR was stronger than USD and going even stronger?

The actual indicator of heat map.

Not that this is a huge revelation or anything but I believe the heat-map indicator is actually based on DMI/ADX. I spotted it while watching some videos. And the strength is calculated on the height or strength on the ADX meter. Above 20, 40 and 60 are his levels which their system is based on.

I noticed a multi map type indicator that is based on RSI and had the same form but wrong indicator. If anyone could or is interested in copying the multimp and heat map indicators, I suggest trying it with the ADX indicator instead. I'm assuming a cross of DMI lines indicate long/short too. I would be neat to see how those systems are traded.

WPR Heat map

Hello everyone,

I attach an additional indicator of the heat map.

Indicator-based version of the RSI Heat map.

I use both to determine whether a strong trend in all pairs.

heatmap_wpr.mq4

Files:
heatmap.gif  38 kb

Nice color change

Excellent! Thank You!

Can't work in Real Account

MT4free.com:
Hello everyone,

I attach an additional indicator of the heat map.

Indicator-based version of the RSI Heat map.

I use both to determine whether a strong trend in all pairs.

heatmap_wpr.mq4

Hi..the heatmap work well on demo accounts as i enter for 3 types of pair but in real account can't us it as i tried many times to change to other pairs but don't work ..hope for your help thanks...

It appear like this

k;lkkl;k;lkl;kl;k;lk;l

Files:

Some problem? I am not sure.

Hi boys

All these multi-pairs inidicators are loaded to a specific chart. It means that at every coming tick of this chart all multipairs-inidcators are recalculated and presented.

I have 2 questions which I cannot answer myself.

A) if during a long delay tick of this chart a change to another pair will happen then we cannot see it in the indicators.

Am I correct?

How can we solve the problem?

Is there any idea?

B) Does metatrader stores in its memory all charts at the same time?

Thanks for the nice thread.

update

nobody has an Heatmap of time factor and history of 1 month

in 1-2 euro / usd rise 2-3 rise green bar

and reverse

histogram lines mod

lq_sunshine:
i improved the indicator a little.

Now it reacts faster and more accurate.

I like this indicator, i just want to make the histogram lines a little more wide to be more clear when the chart is zoom-in, how can I change that?