Looking for Heat Map indicator - page 5

I have modified colours and levels of this great indicator.

With the black background, the brighter the colours thehigher / lower are the RSI readings. So when we have dark gray blocks the RSI(8) is in the centre (45..55). The lighter the green the higher is the RSI(8) reading. The brighter red, the lower is the RSI(8).

Cheers, Kris

Files:

CFP indicator

Hi,

I have been looking to this indicator (taken from Metaquotes.net page and maybe needs the other indicators founded threre together with CFP ) but unfortunately doesn't refresh automatically and has to be reloaded for updating. Could please someone look to it and fix it?

Thanks in advance to all exprerinced MQL programmers taken the time to fix it

tsdpka

Files:
cfp.mq4  14 kb

I fixed it few months ago and it is on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178015

Thanks a lot

newdigital:
Fixed indicators are attached (indicators did not refresh so please find fixed versions attached). The other indicators from the article seems with no problem. But, as I see, they updated the article so, may be, they fixed the indicators by themselves. The article in English language is here.

ND,

Many Thanks for your prompt reply. cheers

newdigital:
Fixed indicators are attached (indicators did not refresh so please find fixed versions attached). The other indicators from the article seems with no problem. But, as I see, they updated the article so, may be, they fixed the indicators by themselves. The article in English language is here.

I'm looking for two modified version of CCFp

1. The same indicator but showing only one curve (for one currency) .... I mean single-currency indicator (not not showing other curves through parameters option).

2. An indicator drawing the curve of difference between two currencies. I mean the value of one currency minus another currency

Thanks

i looking for the indicator that shows you .

time related heatmap ..

listed for example eur /usd

1-2

3-4

time hour

went up that hour red x down green y

on monday on tuesday on friday

it was remembering for that pair when it was up or down in that hour and draw it below the chart

^do you understand .. who can help me find it

Help with code

Could someone help me , give me direction on code

I am trying to get this indicator to sort the neg and positive

all positive green on top of the red negitive

instead of being all random

I am using xxx.brocompany as broker

Thank you

Files:

Help with COde

toddanderson:
Could someone help me , give me direction on code

I am trying to get this indicator to sort the neg and positive

all positive green on top of the red negitive

instead of being all random

I am using xxx.brocompany as broker

Thank you

Here you go. I took the liberty of fix a couple of minor things. Everything I did has //sry near the code.

Files:

thank you

Thank you very much

tradersyoung:
Here you go. I took the liberty of fix a couple of minor things. Everything I did has //sry near the code.

Check this indicator out!!

I am attaching an indicator I have been experimenting with for a couple of weeks.

Each of the colored lines represents a currency(like a currency index).

I have been testing this on 1hr charts to try and determine the next 1 or more hours of movement.

Also you can use it after a move...watch the retracement on the chart, and also look at the indicator lines to see if move will continue.

I am attaching also a chart of GBP/NZD to illustrate this.

The red line of the indicator is GBP, the greyish line is NZD.

Look at these 2 lines and there behavior between the 2 red lines on the chart.

The price moved sideways but the GBP line got stronger while the NZD line got weaker...the moved continued.

I have also noticed zero line crosses can be significant.

When the lines are at "extremes" on either side of the zero line and then they start to move toward the zero line that can also be important.

I would like some feedback on how maybe we could use this or improve this analysis.