Guaranteed 2-3 Pips A Day - page 4

results

I guess nothing is really consistent other than the fact the forex market is always changing.

ckowyong:
3 pips? how good is the strategy if it can spot a trend correctly and ride it for 3 pips? in my opinion, if there's a system like that, the small TP would reflect the confidence the creator has in his strategy.

the amount of ignorance also reflect the level of intelligence of creator of your post.

apparently i am not too intelligent as well given the grammar.

all im saying is there are a LOT of hedge fundies out there who do this kind of arbitrage activity, churning out huge profits. how can you call them foolish?

sorry for not being clearer in my post... i was refering more to EAs than anything else.

i fully agree with you that there are arbitrage systems that work very well, but i personally prefer those that can ride the trends.

*peace*

jjk2:
apparently i am not too intelligent as well given the grammar. all im saying is there are a LOT of hedge fundies out there who do this kind of arbitrage activity, churning out huge profits. how can you call them foolish?

swap day

I noticed today after swap was paid, yen crosses all dropped. Does this happen every Wednesday?

WannaBeATrader:
I noticed today after swap was paid, yen crosses all dropped. Does this happen every Wednesday?

No, I've been following that for a while, but you can't find a logic in it.

ckowyong:
sorry for not being clearer in my post... i was refering more to EAs than anything else.

i fully agree with you that there are arbitrage systems that work very well, but i personally prefer those that can ride the trends.

*peace*

so do i man.

hi

Hi Guys,

If you know the trend ..you can easy catch up 3 pips a day

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

hey prasxz,

when are you going to start writing EA's for all those custom indicators that you share on your "most excellent" site?

ES

prasxz:
Hi Guys,

If you know the trend ..you can easy catch up 3 pips a day

===================

Forex Indicators Collection