Scalping system - page 9

I just started reading this thread, this system looks like my style which is scalping. Is anyone trading live yet?

igorad:
Hi,

I don't recommend to use NonLagDots at all because it's based on one of early versions of NonLagMA and uses wrong settings(don't use ColorBarBack=2).

When indicator re-paints on current bar - it's OK.

But when it re-paints previous bars - it's wrong (excluding some channels and fitting tools).

Just want to remind this post above.

-----------

NonLagMA indicators:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Is that a tool that you are testing on your mt4 platform? How it is related to scalping systems? I agree scalping we need a real customizable chart

Intraday Trading

PM sent regarding scalp system.

Preliminary results...

Today's results (27 Jan 2009) - fixed number of lots traded on IBFX demo platform:

+39 pips

+12 pips

-2 pips

+10 pips

+28 pips

+4 pips

+15 pips

-7 pips

-15 pips

+21 pips

+60 pips

-11 pips

-2 pips

-4 pips

========

153 pips

The results with the MM plan: +175 pips

Today's results (28 Jan 2009) - fixed number of lots traded on IBFX demo platform:

-12 pips

-13 pips

+58 pips

+8 pips

+3 pips

-12 pips

+24 pips

-10 pips

+10 pips

-4 pips

+1 pips

-3 pips

-6 pips

+4 pips

+1 pips

-8 pips

+14 pips

-12 pips

+30 pips

-3 pips

-5 pips

-11 pips

+19 pips

========

103 pips

The results with the MM plan: +468 pips

I am interested

Dear Nix,

Please count me in. I will post results on daily basis. Thanks.

Seeking scalping system testers...

Hi, It has been a while since I've posted my original scalping system idea and I know that many of you are still using it for trading on the 1M timeframe.

I'm also aware of the fact that some of the used indicators have their drawbacks and bugs.

Recently I've developed a new scalping system which is based on my original idea, but is far more powerful than it's predecessor. The main highlights of the system are:

• Uses NON repainting indicators (a modified version of my ScalperSignal indicator for signals, dynamic SL/TP calculation and unconditional stops plus a tweaked version of the Volatility Pivot indicator for market condition, direction plus signal filtration).
  • The system is designed to work on the 1M charts during all market conditions.
  • The system utilizes the"...cut your losses short and let your profits run." idea.
  • My idea also incorporates the Labouchere money management system to give us a nice EDGE.
  • The system is also 100% mechanical.

I'm currently looking for active testers on different broker platforms (1 tester per broker) for a period of one month (starting February) on demo accounts. Testers will be provided with indicators and system rules. In return I require them to post their daily statements along with comments on my web site's forum. You will be required to trade every day during the European session (between 7:00 - 17:00 hours GMT) and file your reports at the end of the day.

Please PM me if your interested.

Testers

Dear Nik,

I can test the strategy on ODL platform. Please PM me the rules. Thank you!

My Price Trigger shows a flatline all the way down, no curves of any kind. Someone having the same problem?