Scalping system - page 8

Price Trigger

Great system Nix, I love the Price Trigger mq4, I got it going on Alpari demo but when i try and get it working in Windsor Brokers demo it just flatlines, any idea's, thanks Jonmem

Hey to all...

How about your trade now?

Are u stop trade right now?

N going holiday...

hi

scalping is good when market in sideways

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Scalping

I think scalping is good only when you are making profit with it I tried this technique and completely useless. I know there are master of scalping here but its not suitable for everyone. On ATC 2008, second and third prize gone to scalpers! its sound good.

Good luck all scalpers!

Kashif.

Jonmem:
Great system Nix, I love the Price Trigger mq4, I got it going on Alpari demo but when i try and get it working in Windsor Brokers demo it just flatlines, any idea's, thanks Jonmem

it needs 2 of the indicators from post 1

just save them all

igorad:
Hi,

I don't recommend to use NonLagDots at all because it's based on one of early versions of NonLagMA and uses wrong settings(don't use ColorBarBack=2).

When indicator re-paints on current bar - it's OK.

But when it re-paints previous bars - it's wrong (excluding some channels and fitting tools).

Hello Igorad,

I have a question.

At the post #36 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177914/page3 marko wrote that "turn color bar back to 0 and will not repaint".

Is his the same as what you wrote "When indicator re-paints on current bar - it's OK." or different ?

Is "don't use ColorBarBack=2" same as "turn color bar back to 0 and will not repaint" ?

If the setting is changed to ColorBarBack=0, does this indy

work ok ?

Best

pjo

nix:
Here is some help for scalpers who don't know or don't want to learn MQL.

These scripts are used to quickly setup a LONG or SHORT position with predefined TakeProfit and StopLoss values using basic money management.

The money management is implemented to ensure that you will not loose more than a predefined amount of you margin account.

The scripts have the following variables, which are used for fine tuning the script:

int Risk = 2; // Percent of acount to risk in percents

int TakeProfit = 10; // Take Profit in Pips

int StopLoss = 10; // Stop Loss in pips

int Slippage = 2; // Slippage in pips

bool ConsiderSpread = true; // Consider spread when calculating stop loss and take profit.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

double MinimumLotSize = 0.1; // Use minimum lotsize of 0.1 lots

double MaximumLotSize = 10; // Use maximum lotsize of 10 lots

bool AskForConfirmation = true; // Show a confirmation dialog box before placing the order to market

Updates scripts are available at Automated Forex Trading and Forex Training

I can't work on this script. I keep getting "uninit reason 0".

Anyone can help?

problem

hi all,

may i know what happend to my pricetringger?it cant work like normal?it only have single line at 0.0!no up and down..can someone pls help???