Scalping system - page 4

kammal:
nonlagdot is re-paint

Just try turn color bar back to 0 and will not repaint.

Most if idicators repaint.......they can only proces past data.

nicesurf:
Most if idicators repaint.......they can only proces past data.

Most of indicators do not re-paint because they can only process past data.

By the way it is useless to make any discussion with you as you never coming back to your previous posts. Seems you are just promoting your signature by your posts.

I am sorry if I am mistaken (buty i am not mistaken about re-painting).

Hi,

I don't recommend to use NonLagDots at all because it's based on one of early versions of NonLagMA and uses wrong settings(don't use ColorBarBack=2).

When indicator re-paints on current bar - it's OK.

But when it re-paints previous bars - it's wrong (excluding some channels and fitting tools).

kammal:
nonlagdot is re-paint

Scalping definition

Hi, I'm newbie. I jus t wanna know what exactly scalping is, and which definitions are most common between brokers? which brokers with low spread allow this technique?

nix:
Here is some help for scalpers who don't know or don't want to learn MQL.

These scripts are used to quickly setup a LONG or SHORT position with predefined TakeProfit and StopLoss values using basic money management.

The money management is implemented to ensure that you will not loose more than a predefined amount of you margin account.

The scripts have the following variables, which are used for fine tuning the script:

int Risk = 10; // Percent of acount to risk in percents

int TakeProfit = 10; // Take Profit in Pips

int StopLoss = 10; // Stop Loss in pips

int Slippage = 2; // Slippage in pips

bool ConsiderSpread = true; // Consider spread when calculating stop loss and take profit.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

double MinimumLotSize = 0.1; // Use minimum lotsize of 0.1 lots

double MaximumLotSize = 10; // Use maximum lotsize of 10 lots

bool AskForConfirmation = true; // Show a confirmation dialog box before placing the order to market

( NOTE: The default risk factor is at 10% - relatively high, so you probably want to lower this to something like 2% depending on your risk tolerance )

Place both scripts in your experts/scripts folder and restart your MT4 terminal.

Thanks Nix, i've been looking for a script like this.

marcelcorzo:
Hi, I'm newbie. I jus t wanna know what exactly scalping is, and which definitions are most common between brokers? which brokers with low spread allow this technique?

Here are some answers of brokers on the question "do you allow scalping?"

Forex Brokers that Allow Scalping: Research and Results | Forex strategies revealed

igorad:
Hi,

I don't recommend to use NonLagDots at all because it's based on one of early versions of NonLagMA and uses wrong settings(don't use ColorBarBack=2).

When indicator re-paints on current bar - it's OK.

But when it re-paints previous bars - it's wrong (excluding some channels and fitting tools).

Please Check your PM, I need to talk with you, please PM me as soon as posibble

Thanks nix,

I am testing your setup the second day already.

I selected most difficult pair: GBPJPY. because we can expect most biggesr drawdown on this pair, and because of volatility of this pair, and because I expected many false signals (i just wanted to test).

First of all it is not the scalper in the way as brokers understand it: I set take profit to 20 pips and many orders are keeping opened for more than 1 or 5 minutes. It is just a trading on M5 timeframe. I mean that brokers will agree with this kind of trading.

I am using exact indicators you posted on the first page + some other indicators:

- Zee Zee indicator (it is same as CCI);

- some T3 indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058

It is on main M5 template for trading:

On the diferent chart i am using 3 standard Stochastic indicators:

And Live Charts Fibo Pivots indicator (you may use any Fibo/Pivot indicator).

This system works but it is big drawdown on GBPJPY.

So to use this system as manual trading it is necessary to open the orders using the scripts and to close the orders using close_order scripts and it is necessary to have some EA (there are a lot of them) to manage the trades according to the profit or equity.

Files:
zee_zee_i.mq4  4 kb
scalp1.jpg  100 kb
scalp2.jpg  65 kb
scalperm5.gif  5 kb
scalperm5.htm  16 kb

How often this system is trading?

I opened just one order in the morning just to test: it still works or not.

To say a true: no any valid signals were on this system for GBPJPY since this morning up to now. So, if you are trading system system so you will probable will not trade often.