SnakeForce - page 2

etrade:
All snake-based indicators repaint ... it is due to their nature

Remember that forex market is unpredictable ... and such indicators always repaint

some other indicators shows the signals with delay and thus they do not repaint

It's a matter of getting the balance right, i.e. use indicators that don't repaint and yet can still predict the future...

I.e. Support & Resistance plus Fibs.

forexmoments:
It's a matter of getting the balance right, i.e. use indicators that don't repaint and yet can still predict the future... I.e. Support & Resistance plus Fibs.

Do you have an easy to read indicator that show this? and when to get in and get out?

Thanks

I think that's the BIG question that all traders have.......

prasxz:
just watch the indicator on the previous bar close , you'll see it doesn't repaint

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

I'm afraid that all Snake-based indicators repaint

The problem is that repainting indicators do not do this all the times ... but in fast moving market

Thus, you need to inspect it carefully

Best way is to watch the bars in M1 in fast market.

For the present indicators, I'm quite sure that it repaints during the period specified in the parameters. This is indeed its nature, based on its theory

I posted already a lot of times a good advice to see the repainting (or not):

Attach the indicator on the visual tester and watch it.

Look at the Snake dance and you will understand what repainting is.

Anyway, SnakeForce is a very nice indy when you tamed the snake.

FerruFx

Yellow line

What is the yellow line in snake force. Is is a ma? Jatki24300

Yellow line

Sorry. I said the wrong indicator. I know the indicator repaint. I was looking to try to match the yellow line. What would be the best indicator for the job. Any help would be greatfull. Jatki24300

snakeborder.

Files:

Now, is there anyone here who could answer the original question, instead of showing off their knowledge about indis. What are these indis supposed to do, please ? And I DON'T CARE IF THEY REPAINT, I just would like to know what they mesure. Thanks in advance.

hi

it's shows about entry signal and trend , if indicator changed to red then sell and vice versa, but you shpuld waiting till the last bar closed

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Thanks. Actually I figured out myself after testing it yesterday. And I found it quite neat! It detects trend reversals (or retracements) very early, although it sucks when it comes to detect current trend real endings. I played on demo with only SnakeForce for entering, and Trend Continuation for exiting (this one is the opposite: excellent to detect exhaustions, very poor to detect forming trend), and made good demo pips!

As for repainting, it's not important in that particular case, because if you use it to enter trades, then you don't really care about the past, right? I see it more as a trigger.

As for SnakeBorders, this one I could not really figure out, at the moment.