Lets crack the bank?!!!!!!!!! - page 2

Are you referring to the term fixing?...(large pending export orders)

jgerousis:
Banks always trade agains there customer's accounts. Most if not all their customers lose. So they win. Always.

Yanni

Welcome to My Fx Report - Live Forex Trading

I posted this in another thread but I will post it again because it was deleted, this post is not a joke but the true reality and without intention to offend anyone.

Retail brokers statistics show:

1 - 50% of the customers who deposit money at one RETAIL broker lost their entire deposit before 3 months.

2 - 70% of the customers lost their entire deposit before 6 months.

3 - 95% of the customers lost their entire deposit before 12 months.

The only way to make you rich with the forex markets is:

Become a Retail Forex broker, don't hedge any customer trade in the real market, fire the less that 5% of profitable traders or make their life miserable with requotes, they will leave and you will be alone with the losers.

Fire the scalpers using the old lie about not enough time to hedge the trades, or increase the execution time in order to make scalping useless.

If the NFA or the government of your country don't authorize you to open a brokerage company, open it on any offshore country, there are countries without any type of regulations.

Losers will send the money to any part of the world, smart traders not, but you don't need smart traders.

Currently there are many one man operation brokerage companies......I know one driving a Ferrari.

then is there any individual trader who has a live account and is profitable . In other terms is anyone who is not associated to the banks or market makers and is trading for a living?

The only way to beat them at their own game is to have more than one dealer and I do not think anybody will admit to naughty trading here...

ES

teldon:
then is there any individual trader who has a live account and is profitable . In other terms is anyone who is not associated to the banks or market makers and is trading for a living?

ElectricSavant:
The only way to beat them at their own game is to have more than one dealer and I do not think anybody will admit to naughty trading here... ES

can u please explain what is meant by more than one dealer?

thx

two or three

teldon:
can u please explain what is meant by more than one dealer? thx

ElectricSavant:
two or three

how can you use them in your favour as compared to having only one dealer?

arb one against the other...one will lead the other...

teldon:
how can you use them in your favour as compared to having only one dealer?

Broker Trade

jgerousis:
Banks always trade agains there customer's accounts. Most if not all their customers lose. So they win. Always.

Yanni

Welcome to My Fx Report - Live Forex Trading

At oanda you can see where everyone is putting there money. Short or Long. If banks alway trade against you is it a good trading plan to trade with them. So if 70% of people are shorting then we go Long. Gust a thought. Does any one know another broker that shows where there customer are putting there money. Jatki24300

FXTrade - Open Positions

increase:
Do they fight fair or do they have information that we can never have?

They know the exposure of the big banks and trade up to that