Error = 0

I am running an ea, and in the experts folder under the graph I keep getting this error. Evidently this error is the cause why the ea did not trigger on one of the currencies. Could a pro tell me what this error means?? I just looked in the metaeditor search under error codes. It means Error = no errors - Hey??? But the program did not trade - This language is the @#$%^&&**!!

Dave

<<<

1Dave7:
I am running an ea, and in the experts folder under the graph I keep getting this error. Evidently this error is the cause why the ea did not trigger on one of the currencies. Could a pro tell me what this error means?? I just looked in the metaeditor search under error codes. It means Error = no errors - Hey??? But the program did not trade - This language is the @#$%^&&**!!

Dave

<<<

I've being seeing this a lot for the first time so it may be specific to newer versions of MT.

I concluded that it occured when my code tried adjusting Stops with values that had already been set - so technically it is correct, no error 'cos the stops had already been set correctly...

There could be other reasons as well of course...

Error - no error. You are trying to edit stoploss or TP and set already existing value. It was not reported before, it is reported in build 208.

Doesn't really affect your trades. Doesn't prevent trades from being set.