Hedge Systems - page 2

Yes I've been there -- quite a few on that site. Are you trading any of them with good results?

robp:
Yes I've been there -- quite a few on that site. Are you trading any of them with good results?

nope.just for extra knowledge over there.i like to trade with technical analisys

A great Hedging resource...

robp:
Anyone have a hedge system they can recommend?

Hi RobP

A week ago I came across a positive reference to forex_assistant on yahoo groups, moderated by Bob LLewellyn. forex_assistant : Forex-Assistant Bob knows his hedging, is a great resource and shares his knowledge freely. He recently contracted with an MLT4 coder in order to get his strategy set as an auto trade EA. He also has the philosophy of giving help and assistance first, and letting traders pay him what his method is worth to them after learning and using it!

The deal he made with the coder, Patrick S. Nouvion, at Mistigri - Home , is that you can get an unlimited trial version that only runs on demo accounts, and if you decide to purchase any software, you deal directly with Patrick.

I hope you are doing well with your project. Let me know what you think of Bob L.

Jeff

In VA

aka Patch the Pirate

Anyone still hedging with good results?