Full Stochastic ?

Hi All,

Does any one know where I can find a Full Stockastic indicator.

Thanks

Mening of full

Howdy

I don't understand what you mean by full stochastics, if you could explain more then I could mayb help.

Thanks for the help.

I hope this explaines it well enough:

The Full Stochastic Oscillator takes three parameters. Just as in the Fast and Slow versions, the first parameter is the number of periods used to create the initial %K line and the last parameter is the number of periods used to create the %D (full) signal line. What's new is the additional parameter, the one in the middle. It is a "smoothing factor" for the initial %K line. The %K (full) line that gets plotted is a n-period SMA of the initial %K line (where n is equal to the middle parameter).

The Full Stochastic Oscillator is more advanced and more flexible than it's Fast and Slow cousins. You can even use it to duplicate the other versions. For example, a (14, 3) Fast Stochastic is equivalent to a (14, 1, 3) Full Stochastic and a (12, 2) Slow Stochastic is equal to a (12, 3, 2) Full Stochastic.

%K and %D Recap

%K (fast) = %K formula presented above using x periods

%D (fast) = y-day SMA of %K (fast)

%K (slow) = 3-day SMA of %K (fast)

%D (slow) = y-day SMA of %K (slow)

%K (full) = y-day SMA of %K (fast)

%D (full) = z-day SMA of %K (full)

Where x is the first parameter, y is the second parameter and (in the case of Full stochastics), z is the third parameter. In the case of Fast and Slow Stochastics, x is typically 14 and y is usually set to 3.

I still dont know what you mean as this type of stochastic is integrated in MT4 by default, it has k% d% and the slowing...

Maybe you are looking for this stochastic on a different plateform

zone110:
Hi All,

Does any one know where I can find a Full Stockastic indicator.

Thanks

In every Metatrader 4.

Sorry, Didn't mean to waste anyones time. I see now that I can manipulate the settings to achieve the full stochastic. As I said this is all new to me but trying to learn.

Thanks again for the help