Sharing method of trading

Hi all,

Im going to share my method of trading

Here goes

First i place my moving average indicators on my gbpusd chart

Then i see if the daily chart is downtrend or up trend in this case its downtrend

Then i goto my 4hr chart and only trade when the 4 hr chart is in a down trend as well

the way i see if its in a down trend is with moving averages dont trade any up trends when the daily chart is a down trend.

Any one interested in making a ea for this method as it works great for me check it out yourself and you will see that when the daily chart is in a down trend the 4hr chart will do long down trends and very short up trends if ea is to be made for this, the ea will have to check if the daily chart is up or down trend and see if the 4hr chart is up or down trend when both are the same and the moving average on the daily has crossed for lets say a down trend and the 4hr has crossed for a down trend the ea will trade. Then the ea will take profit when the 4hr chart moving average indicator crosses to a buy

signal

Cheers hope this helps people all we need is a ea as i miss some trades because im asleep

forexking:
Hi all,

Im going to share my method of trading

Here goes

First i place my moving average indicators on my gbpusd chart

Then i see if the daily chart is downtrend or up trend in this case its downtrend

Then i goto my 4hr chart and only trade when the 4 hr chart is in a down trend as well

the way i see if its in a down trend is with moving averages dont trade any up trends when the daily chart is a down trend.

Any one interested in making a ea for this method as it works great for me check it out yourself and you will see that when the daily chart is in a down trend the 4hr chart will do long down trends and very short up trends if ea is to be made for this, the ea will have to check if the daily chart is up or down trend and see if the 4hr chart is up or down trend when both are the same and the moving average on the daily has crossed for lets say a down trend and the 4hr has crossed for a down trend the ea will trade. Then the ea will take profit when the 4hr chart moving average indicator crosses to a buy

signal

Cheers hope this helps people all we need is a ea as i miss some trades because im asleep

What moving averages do you use? I checked ema 5/13 and it appears great.

aelimian:
What moving averages do you use? I checked ema 5/13 and it appears great.

Im using 9/19 and it works great but do not trade oposite to the daily chart

SMA? EMA? LWMA? Close, high, low, open, weithened?

Cross of two determines trend? Cross of 9/19 on H4 determines H4 trend and cross on D1 determines D1 trend. Is that correct?

Open a trade when H4 crosses to the same way as D1, is that correct?

Shinigami:

Cross of two determines trend? Cross of 9/19 on H4 determines H4 trend and cross on D1 determines D1 trend. Is that correct?

This is correct just the two charts will have to different MA Values

Cheers

Shinigami:

Yes I think thats what it is trade direction of D1 cross on H4, only when H4 goes direction of D1, not opening on H4 for D1 trend even when H4 going other way.Stay out when H4 goes against D1 then resume when it turns back.

Bit more sensible that going against the H4 cross to stick with D1 like some other EA we all know about

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
:D Yes I think thats what it is trade direction of D1 cross on H4, only when H4 goes direction of D1, not opening on H4 for D1 trend even when H4 going other way.Stay out when H4 goes against D1 then resume when it turns back. Bit more sensible that going against the H4 cross to stick with D1 like some other EA we all know about

It goes with MN not D1. I tested it with D1 and H4 but that didn't go too well...

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
:D Yes I think thats what it is trade direction of D1 cross on H4, only when H4 goes direction of D1, not opening on H4 for D1 trend even when H4 going other way.Stay out when H4 goes against D1 then resume when it turns back. Bit more sensible that going against the H4 cross to stick with D1 like some other EA we all know about

Example

If daily chart shows a sell at 12:00 and the h4 chart shows buy the ea wont trade but as soon as the h4 chart shows a see as well the ea will trade if the h4 goes to buy again the ea will pull out and take the profit or loss.

Cheers

forexking:
Example

If daily chart shows a sell at 12:00 and the h4 chart shows buy the ea wont trade but as soon as the h4 chart shows a see as well the ea will trade if the h4 goes to buy again the ea will pull out and take the profit or loss.

Cheers

We understood so far. What settings are used with D1 and H4?

Shinigami:
We understood so far. What settings are used with D1 and H4?

right now im using the standard setting of the moving averages except for the period on one im using 19,9 and the daily 15,5 but these can be changed for better results when a ea is built

Cheers

Because the system use Daily and 4 H time frame, it could only be used for long trade.

Nic