Paraboilc sar histogram

Hello every body

please i am searching for paraboilc sar as HISTOGRAM with colors in separet windows..which gives for example green lines for the up trend and red for dwontrend!!!!

please if it possible somebody help me to get it or if you have time to program it and post it...

thank you in advance

ahmedazizelias:
Hello every body

please i am searching for paraboilc sar as HISTOGRAM with colors in separet windows..which gives for example green lines for the up trend and red for dwontrend!!!!

please if it possible somebody help me to get it or if you have time to program it and post it...

thank you in advance

Not sure about histogram but everything about Parabolic SAR was collected in this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177358

SAR Parabolic

ahmedazizelias:
Hello every body

thank you in advance

Here are 3 SAR parabolic indicators the SAR Color is by Kalenzo and i have adapted the other 2 from it, to run the #Parabolic 4TF you need the SAR Color indicator in your indicator folder as well

parabolic_4tf.mq4

sar_color_bar.mq4

sar_colour.mq4

Files:

hi

hi

thx great work

Wonderful !

Regards,

IIN

cja:
Here are 3 SAR parabolic indicators the SAR Color is by Kalenzo and i have adapted the other 2 from it, to run the #Parabolic 4TF you need the SAR Color indicator in your indicator folder as well

parabolic_4tf.mq4

sar_color_bar.mq4

sar_colour.mq4

This attachments doesn't work. It came out all the number on the screen without download?

NY168

This Parabolic 4TF is dead.

It kills computer resources and hanging it

Thanks cja,

You coded so many indicators for free so the other forums are quoting you Parabolic SAR - that's all! - Page 15 - Forex Forum

And many other forums as well.

Thanks a lot, cja!!!!

newdigital:
Thanks cja,

You coded so many indicators for free so the other forums are quoting you Parabolic SAR - that's all! - Page 15 - Forex Forum

And many other forums as well.

Thanks a lot, cja!!!!

Indeed, Cja's work is appreciated.

4TF is Dead

stace:
This Parabolic 4TF is dead. It kills computer resources and hanging it

It sounds to me like you have tried to open the Parabolic 4TFindicator without having the SAR Colorindicator in your indicator folder, if you do not have the 2 indicators then the 4TF will be trying to find an indicator (SAR Color) that does not exist so that will load your cpu up.

You must load both indicators into the MT4 indicator folder

I forgot to add this also - if you do find that the Parabolic 4TF is using to much of the computer resources when you get it up and running set the "Maxbars = 1500;" to "Maxbars = 200;" i find this works out really well it gives you enough history to look back on and improves the speed between timeframes although the whole point of having MTF indicators is to avoid having to constantly change from timeframe to timeframe.

Good Luck

cja

Thanks bro works fine

cja:
It sounds to me like you have tried to open the Parabolic 4TFindicator without having the SAR Colorindicator in your indicator folder, if you do not have the 2 indicators then the 4TF will be trying to find an indicator (SAR Color) that does not exist so that will load your cpu up.

You must load both indicators into the MT4 indicator folder

I forgot to add this also - if you do find that the Parabolic 4TF is using to much of the computer resources when you get it up and running set the "Maxbars = 1500;" to "Maxbars = 200;" i find this works out really well it gives you enough history to look back on and improves the speed between timeframes although the whole point of having MTF indicators is to avoid having to constantly change from timeframe to timeframe.

Good Luck

cja