EA with exit on RSI movement - page 3

Hi

et_phonehome_2:
brainjt

I had followed the Bago Method from FF awhile back, but there were some whipsaws, are you trading this live or demo?

The results are very impressive....

ET

I test for me optimal set up- Ill test 15 and 30 min with different set up

Ive this ea modifications only from 16.8.2007!!!

I think that its also necesserry find optimal trading hours, maybe only London

Failure EA ?

sorry ND - I add charts and EA set up, trade dinot close on RSI 38 trade was sell RSI 30

is it possible have togother exit on cross true and also exit on RSI? and SL? togother?

Thx

Files:
failure.gif  41 kb
ea_set_up.gif  40 kb

Bago ea 30min 4 pairs TP30,BE 15, SL 40,

+ entry cross ema 5-8, RSI 30-70, exit RSI buy51- sell 49, exit cross true, sorry TP was 25

MM false, 0,1 lots,

trading hours 7-11 /GMT+2/

complete results for today

Hello brainjt,

A quick question, how do you input your time to trade with this ea? Does it go off of broker time or your computer's time? I've tried different things and have yet to figure that one out. I'm on east coast of us and let say I want to trade from 2am until 10am east coast time how would that be input into the ea? Thanks a bunch...

Mistake

I think that ea close sell trade on RSI cross level 62 not 38???

entry RSI 5 buy level 70 exit RSI 5 level 62

sell level 30 exit RSI 5 level 38

code for exit:

void RSI_Close()

{

double RSI = iRSI(NULL,0,RSIPeriod5,PRICE_CLOSE,1);

string lt = subCheckOpenTrade();

Print("RSI=",RSI," LT=",lt);

if (lt == "SELL" && RSI > RSIcloseSELL) subCloseOrder();

else

if (lt == "BUY" && RSI < RSIcloseBUY) subCloseOrder();

Files:
failure_1.gif  14 kb

today

today results on 30mins, I trade only 6,00-10,30 /GMT-2/

results six pairs on Velocity

results six pairs on Velocity

first trade open - I dont know why? code mistake?

colud somebody control code this EA for trading hours?- is it possible add control again open in nontrading hours?

amaruenterprise:
Hello brainjt, A quick question, how do you input your time to trade with this ea? Does it go off of broker time or your computer's time? I've tried different things and have yet to figure that one out. I'm on east coast of us and let say I want to trade from 2am until 10am east coast time how would that be input into the ea? Thanks a bunch...

example- Metatrader ALpari- GMT+2= broker the same time like my local/iam GMT+2/, on this I start trading betwwen 6-7 a.m, I try start on LOndon open

Velocity- GMT+0= broker - 2 to my time, so on this broker start between 4-5hours a.m. - its also my local time 6-7 a.m., in EA I write broker time

in EA I write broker time

or send me your GMT- then I can you send you time for trading- ?

Files:
dollyclock.mq4  18 kb

brainjt

The EA may require you to specify your broker time based upon GMT, that's my only guess since that is how most of the EAs are written.

ET

brainjt:
again EA opened trades after 9,00- et 9,45, set was 5-9?? colud somebody help please

In this EA is TimeFilter only for Comment, it did not nothing more! As can you see in code.

//----------------------- TIME FILTER

if (UseHourTrade)

{

if(!(Hour()>=StartHour && Hour()<=EndHour))

{

Comment("Non-Trading Hours!");

return(0);

}

}