How to make mt4 show 10m 20m 2H 3H timeframe? - page 6

so much like mathematic Integration lesson

after you Convert a formula , then the result become a model

then you could use your Fav. and using this new model (whatever TF) and apply to all

-- assuming all that the chart can tell you, but One final reminder -- you have to change your impulsive Entry Habit

How would I be able to attach live 10 seconds and 30 seconds time frames for metatrader4?

thanks

Using different TF

Hello Fellow Traders,

TF( time-frame) is one of major aspect in FX which can determine whether a trader is intradey, swing, position and even scalper trader.

Using different TF to your trading analysis gives you an edge over the other tunnel vision traders who only trade off on only one time-frame.

Here, is the problem I'm facing. By using MT4 broker which offered 1min, 5mins, 15mins, 30mins,1hr, 4hrs, Daily, weekly and monthly. DUE TO MY TRADING SYSTEM I WILL LIKE IF SOMEONE CAN KINDLY HELP ME CREATE INDICATOR OR WAY(S) TO HAVE 3HRS, 12HRS AND 16HRS SHOWING ON MY CHART.

Even if is in offline chart provided that it's correspond to the normal chart, i wouldn't mind.

I believe with these TF(s) there will be a positive outcome to my trading system.

Thanks a million in advance.

How to get a 120min bar shown?

hi all,

i don't know how this indicator is called, so i have had some problems with the search function and found nothing.

i just want to plot on my metatrader 4 a 120 min bar instead of 60min or 240min.

how do i do that? i'm sure if have seen an indicator somewhere but i don't know how this is called in english?

anyone who can help?

thanks

alexandra

One of the indicator is here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173163/page3

kind of work -- and NOT WORK

only work in 60M , 1 Hr chart -- could anyone make it work in 30M, I wanna to change to 90M per big candle, i.e. 3 bar in 30M

could someone change the code

==========

i-BigBarsFromH1.mq4 (4.6 KB, 863 views)

in the INPUTS

first one - mean how many bars , you want to consolidate to one candle

second one -- dunno -- missing one current bar or so ?!

third one, -- how many big candles you wanna to see

hope someone help us to convert to 90M per big candle, as I could see the potential of seeing 90M for true or false breakout

Try this one:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page148

Or just look at whole this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173163 - it should be something ... may be not ...

difficult to find as it is not often used - generally the people are looking for H2 or H6 for example, for M2 - there is some other indicator on the other thread somewhere.

Improved multi-timeframe/offset/chart period converter, P4L PeriodCon.mq4

I created a significantly improved period converter called "P4L PeriodCon.mq4" which is on ForexFactory. Since I maintain my latest official version in Post #1 of my thread on the other forum, I prefer not to post a copy of it here (or elsewhere) because it will eventually become out-of-date.

pips4life

(req) creating an offline chart for an offline chart using rangebars (mt4)

..... deleted..

run Ninja trader free version parallel to mt4. ninja has custom timeframe

Fx Referee:
Hello Fellow Traders,

TF( time-frame) is one of major aspect in FX which can determine whether a trader is intradey, swing, position and even scalper trader.

Using different TF to your trading analysis gives you an edge over the other tunnel vision traders who only trade off on only one time-frame.

Here, is the problem I'm facing. By using MT4 broker which offered 1min, 5mins, 15mins, 30mins,1hr, 4hrs, Daily, weekly and monthly. DUE TO MY TRADING SYSTEM I WILL LIKE IF SOMEONE CAN KINDLY HELP ME CREATE INDICATOR OR WAY(S) TO HAVE 3HRS, 12HRS AND 16HRS SHOWING ON MY CHART.

Even if is in offline chart provided that it's correspond to the normal chart, i wouldn't mind.

I believe with these TF(s) there will be a positive outcome to my trading system.

Thanks a million in advance.

run Ninja trader free version parallel to mt4. ninja has custom timeframe

not the best solution for a bunch of reasons but for major pairs this can be a simple alternative.

happy days... i hope 4u