Learn to Trend - page 2

EUR Dollar

Hi,

The EUR/USD is the not able to penetrate the strong support as mentioned earlier so now it is having a retracement. I drawn a fib. line on the 4H chart. Could it reach the fib 38.2 or 50% by today???

Let's observe.

Files:
eur_4h.jpg  68 kb

Chf

Hi,

Notice that the stocastic has already crossed, it should be "enough" for the day. Maybe.

Regards

Files:
chf_1h_1.jpg  52 kb

Huray!!!

Today, I got all the focast made correctly!!! Though it is just demo I am still very glad and please. I hope I could learn to catch both choppy and trend market. Thanks to Forex-tsd.com

As for the cable and EUR the retracement stop at fib 38%, we need more tell tales sign to confirm the trend for next week. One thing to take note is that the daily chart for both cable and EUR show some signs of market reversal.

Regards

It seems you are on to a nice little method there, m8. Keep up the good work and thanks for posting your screenshots!

please post your ADX

Could you please post your ADX

yyc196:
Please find attached indicators

toddanderson:
Could you please post your ADX

Hi,

Pls find attached adx file.

Regards

Files:
adx.mq4  4 kb

Thanks for the support

bluto:
It seems you are on to a nice little method there, m8. Keep up the good work and thanks for posting your screenshots!

Thanks Bluto,

Your support will always be my strength to go on.

Regards

My modified indicators

Hi,

I would like to share some indicators that I modified. These are all Rainbow MMA indocators. The reasons that I modified these indicators is that the original rainbow indicators require too much PC power to run (I hope you know what I said).

Basically, I reduced the Higher value MA with just fewer but thicker lines.

Feel free to try it out.

Another one

All the best and good tradefor next week.

Files:

Rainbow MMA

Hi,

I have a revision on the rainbow mma, please see below.

Regards