MQL4 Learning - page 74

Lock pips profit

Hi all,

How can I add Lock pips profit (+5 pips) in the EA ? It had breakeven already.

Thanks in advance.

johnfx:
Hi all,

How can I add Lock pips profit (+5 pips) in the EA ? It had breakeven already.

Thanks in advance.

Perhaps you have to post some details about the EA or else the EA itself so someone can get enough information to reply to you.

Blaiserboy:
Perhaps you have to post some details about the EA or else the EA itself so someone can get enough information to reply to you.

Hi Blaiserboy,

Here it is:

Thanks in advance.

Files:

JohnFx

You can modify the EA inMetatrader........... you can see in the diagram what you have to alter.......

be sure to re compile it after any changes.

Have fun....!!

Files:

Blaiserboy:
JohnFx

You can modify the EA inMetatrader........... you can see in the diagram what you have to alter.......

be sure to re compile it after any changes.

Have fun....!!

Hi Blaiserboy,

Thought you don't understand what I mean. I'd like it move SL to breakeven+5 pips (lock 5 pips, not TP = 5 pips) at xxx pips profits.

Thanks anyways,

Anyways this EA is very promising but need to improve.

It need add the lock profits +5 pips as soon as it reach +50 pips and start open trade at the 3rd bar (Shift=3) if there is no opposite signal.

Is there any one can help ?

Thanks in advance,

johnboy411:
do you have "Kernel32.dll" in library folder in experts??

no.there is no file like this...

How to count pending orders?

hi, i need help how to count pending orders (active)

i tried...

int total;

total=OrdersTotal();

Ricx:
hi, i need help how to count pending orders (active)

i tried...

int total;

total=OrdersTotal();

I just try using OrderType() and it works, but... i can't rewrite the extern price1=xxxx into extern price1=0.0 so i can stop the code....

New Problem:

How to write extern Price1 from EA code?? and it shows at the GUI Too??

extern Price1=0.0

(User input Price1=1.64000 so pending order triggered ~ so if we open the EA properties input the Price1 is no longer 0.0 default value it will set to 1.64000)

after functions completes, i need to revert back the Price1 to its default, Price1=0.0

even i used this code...

Price1=0;

The Price1 value is still at 1.64000

I'm not too clear on your question but if you're trying to phsyically change an external variable so that it will show up in your paramenters as changed then you can't do that. However if you change the value of an external variable from within your EA it stays changed until you recall the init function by either changing time frames, re-entering your external variables by looking them and pusing SAVE etc.

Not sure what you want to achieve but maybe take a look at global variables or consider writing values to a file.

Good luck

Lux