MQL4 Learning - page 49

how to get any time price?

Hi everybody,

How to get any time Price (open, high, low or close)?

Example:

Double a=(Current timeframe is PeriodD1, Now is 2008-10-21 22:10, I need from 2008-10-20 15:30 High Price of PeriodH1)

Possible?

alimjan:
Hi everybody,

How to get any time Price (open, high, low or close)?

Example:

Double a=(Current timeframe is PeriodD1, Now is 2008-10-21 22:10, I need from 2008-10-20 15:30 High Price of PeriodH1)

Possible?

Use iHigh,iLow,iClose, and iOpen, you can find their complete description in metaeditor. You need to know the number of the candle (0=running,1=latest closed, etc), you can use your desired time (2008-10-20 15:30) to automatically find it.

Forex terms

Hi all. I'm new to the forex world. I trying to understand a 'secure profit function' used in some ea's. I know it's different than 'take profit' , but not sure how it works. Can anyone help? Thanks..

Without seeing the code it's impossible to say exactly but it sounds like it would be a type of profit 'lock in' function. When you have achieved X amount of profit it would move to break even.

Lux

Experienced coder needed in exchange for VERY reliable entry signal

Hello; I am a professional trader and do not have a source of income other than trading. I make my living using this market entry. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. It has over 2 years of live trading history on 4 pairs. I am looking to start forward-testing a few more pairs and want to simplify things by having a visual and alert so I don't have to stare at a chart all day. I learned the basics of MQL but this is getting too time consuming and way over my head. So, I'm asking for help in exchange for my trading knowledge.

Signal has (3) parts. I already have the code for all 3 separately. I need to have them combined into one and have the result be an arrow on chart showing entry.

part #1 - Very common indicator

part #2 - Common indicator modified and customized with an additional component

part #3 - Common indicator BASED on another common indicator

RESULT I'm looking for:

When "part #1" does X --AND -- "part #2" does Y --AND -- "part #3 does Z1 AND Z2 ----> Show me an arrow on chart (with yellow ellipse) to highlight entry.

Please SEND ME "PM" if you're interested. Since I am a bit apprehensive about giving this info out, I'd like to give you "part #1" and "part #2" - have you combine them - and once I verify it... I'll send you part #3... Based on what I know about MQL... this is NOT very time consuming... it's not an EA... and could be done in less than an hour... probably... For someone who knows what they are doing. Thank you

non-relevant-issue

non-relevant-issue

How to edit EA mql4

hello there

I have a simple question.I want to change the open orders of the EA that i have.Here is the code.I would like to switch the BUY whit SELL and SELL whit BUY value:

Files:

EA Stops working

Hello, I have an EA that calls an indicator and after a few trades it stops working and I have to close MT4 and re-open for the EA to work again for a few trades then Stops. Any fix for this?