Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 243

roodstaart:
Well, if you even want to make some money, reduce the leverage to 1:100 or - even better - 1:50. Just email the brokerguys to do so for you.

Hi roodstaart,

This account is only for testing the system I have setup. Once I know it is going to work, I will open a standard account with them which I will use to make some real money.

roodstaart:
Well, if you even want to make some money, reduce the leverage to 1:100 or - even better - 1:50. Just email the brokerguys to do so for you.

appearntly the leverage is fix...

Our Terms. Forex with Alpari

Anyway, it is good to test out the stratgies!!!

sonic

Spread/swap indicator?

PriNova,

Thanks for the indicators. Do you also have the spread/swap indicator on mogway's screen shot. the one on the last bottom window?

PriNova:
hi michelle,

here are the indicators, hope you are not angry that i was faster @mogway

regards PriNova

P.S.: Singal_v7 password: free_at_tsd

michelleangel01:
PriNova, Thanks for the indicators. Do you also have the spread/swap indicator on mogway's screen shot. the one on the last bottom window?

Hi michelleangel01,

Were you after the spread/swap that was on the bottom of my chart?

If you are then I have added it for you.

Files:

How do you apply the swiss amy EA?

Please help. Do you apply the swiss army EA on a chart?

PriNova:
hi michelle,

regards PriNova

Thank you!

Basza,

Thanks for the help.

basza:
Hi michelleangel01,

Were you after the spread/swap that was on the bottom of my chart?

If you are then I have added it for you.

PriNova:
hi michelle,

regards PriNova

:-) I'm not angry. Actually I don't know where I get all those indicators from. They are from this thread probably. :-)

How to use the Swiss Amy EA?

Do I apply the EA on a chart?

late reply to michelle

hi michelle,

sorry for the late reply. i was very busy report the weekend performance about my system.

yes, you attach the swiss army to a seperated chart window. if you only want to watch the statistics then set everything to false in the property editor except the option (don't know now exactly) 'Allow_all_Types' set to true.

this is a very helpful tool with many features.

see you soon, michelle.

cheers

Prinova

Step by step instructions please?

PriNova,

Can you please provide a step by step instructions for me in how to apply the Swiss Amy EA? I tried to attach it on a new chart, but I dont know how it can only show the statistic without showing the actual graph. Please help.

PriNova:
hi michelle,

sorry for the late reply. i was very busy report the weekend performance about my system.

yes, you attach the swiss army to a seperated chart window. if you only want to watch the statistics then set everything to false in the property editor except the option (don't know now exactly) 'Allow_all_Types' set to true.

this is a very helpful tool with many features.

see you soon, michelle.

cheers

Prinova