Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 123

MrPip:
Bug fixed, does not close trades until valid signal for close.

Next will add Stochastics, RSI amd MoneyFlowIndex filters.

Any other suggestions?

Robert

Hi MrPip ( Robert ),

Thank you for you have done Sir'. And Sir', With this version ( V_21 ) that your Bug fixed and you want to get the next progress ( Add Stochastic, RSI, etc; ) like you said, what Specific Different ( I mean the logic ) with V_41 that you have done release ???

Thank's for your kindness Sir.

Best regards,

ningtyas

MrPip:

Any other suggestions?

Robert

Yes I have a suggestion to add to the EA.Something to stop the arrow moving to the next bar

So the last long trade was on the 17th of August on H4 GBP/JPY?Over a month ago?Are you out of that and now been no trade since 29th August?

MrPip:
You read my mind.

I should have that finished later today.

Default will be to only use nonlagdot for entry.

I will also test the best exit and set what works as default. Looking at the chart I think it might be QQE. Sometimes nonlagdot causes an early exit while QQE keep you in the trade.

Robert

yes QQE is great long term exit indicator I know.

today i testing with AUD/USD using live account

- i'm fail ...but fail coz of me ...dont check all indicator n line S n R before enter market ...loosing 47$ only

so now i'm enter second one ...n already trail with profit ...4 pips

New version of 21 with filters added

ningtyas:
Hi MrPip ( Robert ),

Thank you for you have done Sir'. And Sir', With this version ( V_21 ) that your Bug fixed and you want to get the next progress ( Add Stochastic, RSI, etc; ) like you said, what Specific Different ( I mean the logic ) with V_41 that you have done release ???

Thank's for your kindness Sir.

Best regards,

ningtyas

The bouncingPipEA_BigBear21 uses the original method by opening a trade as soon as an arrow appears.

The bouncingPipEA_mPowerV41 trades on closed candles with a delay until the requested filters give the OK to trade.

The new version 22 attached has filters for MFI, Stochastics and RSI. Backtest on GBPUSD showed only RSI and Stochastics together to finish with a small profit. All other combinations showed loss with no filter showing the most loss.

The test was run with 50 stoploss added to high or low of trigger candle on 1 hr chart.

Robert

MrPip:
The bouncingPipEA_BigBear21 uses the original method by opening a trade as soon as an arrow appears.

The bouncingPipEA_mPowerV41 trades on closed candles with a delay until the requested filters give the OK to trade.

The new version 22 attached has filters for MFI, Stochastics and RSI. Backtest on GBPUSD showed only RSI and Stochastics together to finish with a small profit. All other combinations showed loss with no filter showing the most loss.

The test was run with 50 stoploss added to high or low of trigger candle on 1 hr chart.

Robert

Hi " Mrpip" ( Mr. Robert ),

Thank you for quickly respon to answer and explained.

The other question is :

1. with your exploring this system ( The bouncingPipEA_BigBear21 and The bouncingPipEA_mPowerV41 ), did you want to maked different result each other system and the end giving the best suggest from to using the better way use this system from basically method " the Bouncing ". ( I know you are the one's the GREAT Man in this thread and this forum ).

2. from The bouncingPipEA_mPowerV41, in logic your system, are you using " AND" condition or just one condition for looping and get the filter ??? ( pls forgive me if I wrong to say about perseption program language )

Thank you " Mrpip " ( Mr. Robert ) for your kindness.

Best regards,

ningtyas

Wow!

To All,

I haven't added anything to this thread in a while, I have been testing exit stategies extensively. THE BEST EXIT INDICATOR IS THE BBRSI&MA attached. Everyone add this to your charts, any pair, any tf. I'll include some pics later. For now, just test it and see what I'm talking about. Adding it to this EA would make it unstoppable. It would be the only indi required for EXITING a position.

MrPip:

Any other suggestions?

Robert
Files:

ningtyas:
Hi " Mrpip" ( Mr. Robert ),

Thank you for quickly respon to answer and explained.

The other question is :

1. with your exploring this system ( The bouncingPipEA_BigBear21 and The bouncingPipEA_mPowerV41 ), did you want to maked different result each other system and the end giving the best suggest from to using the better way use this system from basically method " the Bouncing ". ( I know you are the one's the GREAT Man in this thread and this forum ).

2. from The bouncingPipEA_mPowerV41, in logic your system, are you using " AND" condition or just one condition for looping and get the filter ??? ( pls forgive me if I wrong to say about perseption program language )

Thank you " Mrpip " ( Mr. Robert ) for your kindness.

Best regards,

ningtyas

In bouncingPipEA_BigBear21 and bouncingPipEA_mPowerV41 the logic for entry is AND. Any entry filters selected for testing must be OK for the trade to take place.

The bouncingPipEA_BigBear21 EA has an additional entry for FilterSignalCandle. The default is 0 causing the EA to check the filter indicator(s) on the current open candle where the trade is being triggered. By using 1 the EA will check the most recent closed cadle for the filter indicator.

Exit methods uses OR so that if any of the exit methods selected shows to exit the trade the trade is closed.

Robert

turnupvol:
To All, I haven't added anything to this thread in a while, I have been testing exit stategies extensively. THE BEST EXIT INDICATOR IS THE BBRSI&MA attached. Everyone add this to your charts, any pair, any tf. I'll include some pics later. For now, just test it and see what I'm talking about. Adding it to this EA would make it unstoppable. It would be the only indi required for EXITING a position.

I do believe that money is always in the exit, never in the enter (even a simple ma cross is enough to get in). The "One" who seems to be the champion in this (when exit) is KAMA. Give it a try, and average your win/loss ratio after ten or fifteen trades. (wait for opposite dot to exit and adjust parameters accrding to your risk acceptance).

Files:

turnupvol:
To All, I haven't added anything to this thread in a while, I have been testing exit stategies extensively. THE BEST EXIT INDICATOR IS THE BBRSI&MA attached. Everyone add this to your charts, any pair, any tf. I'll include some pics later. For now, just test it and see what I'm talking about. Adding it to this EA would make it unstoppable. It would be the only indi required for EXITING a position.

What settings and what are the rules for exiting buy and sell?

Robert