Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 31

I think it is latest. I collected everything about ZUP as the links to one post here.

Don,t work

2007.05.02 08:37 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - \experts\indicators\NonLagZigZag_V2.ex4' on the GBPJPY,H1

This is what I keep getting when I try strategy tester on the EA

SIMBA:
I just finished a visual backtest with the indicator provided by Hexadecimal,looks like no repainting,see my previous post..I think it is worth trying as a confirmation tool,looking for agreement between the 3 indicators..please find attached EDIT:IT REPAINTS ON H1,PROBABLY THE BACKTESTER DOESN`T DETECTS IT FOR OTHER TFs DUE TO DEFICIENCIES IN MT4 TESTER WHEN IN FRONT OF MTF INDICATORS

I've added the ZIG-ZAGY indicator as an optional signal confirmation.

Simply set useZigZagyConfirmation = true

I've also added an optional delay to the entry signal. The EA can now be set to use the signal which is indicated several bars backward. By default the EA uses SignalBarsBack = 3 - the EA makes a trade if a signal exists 3 bars before the current bar (this may help filter our temporary invalid signals.)

For example:

SignalBarsBack=1 gives 3 false entry signals and 1 good signal:

SignalBarsBack=3 filters out the 3 false signals:

forex11:
2007.05.02 08:37 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - \experts\indicators\NonLagZigZag_V2.ex4' on the GBPJPY,H1 This is what I keep getting when I try strategy tester on the EA

Download NonLagZigZag_V2.ex4 from the previous post and place it in your indicators folder.

Great!

Backtested from 1th until 10th August...

Seems promising.

But it really slow when backtesting. Or just me?

Can't Wait

Hey carllos, I will be anxious to hear your results this week. Keep us posted on your resuls.

Nothing Yet

Well folks we are starting a new trading week. So far I don't see anything yet.

Last week was such a great week. I really think things are going to get back to normal.

I hope everyone has a very pippy week!!

im going long eur/usd now up 15 pips...we'll see where this goes

by the way on a 4hr chart