The Only Pivot - page 252

David..need your help

To Mr David...I have testing this demo EA on my Demo account n this EA looks and produces good result...except it could not be run on real account

So I hope you could look at at it n come out with the same EA (maybe you can crack it ) that works on real account

Regards

9w2ymz

We have a buy signal and I am long @ 204.01 & 204.02 using David's EA v1.9.

TimeFreedom

9w2ymz:
To Mr David...I have testing this demo EA on my Demo account n this EA looks and produces good result...except it could not be run on real account

So I hope you could look at at it n come out with the same EA (maybe you can crack it ) that works on real account

Regards

9w2ymz

Sorry, I can't do anything with a ex4 file. It needs to be an mq4 file to be able to edit and change it.

Maybe he's asking for you to take a look at what the EA does on a demo chart and then try and figure out the strategy?

TimeFreedom

davidwillis:
Sorry, I can't do anything with a ex4 file. It needs to be an mq4 file to be able to edit and change it.

davidwillis:

Ok tq david...

Closed out buy trade for +160 pips.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a buy signal and I am long @ 204.01 & 204.02 using David's EA v1.9. TimeFreedom

Starting micro lots live

Any suggestions guys. BTW, do I need to run any indicator along with the EA v1.9?

We have a sell signal and I am short @ 206.69 using David's EA.

TimeFreedom

If your going to open a live micro account with IBFX then, IMO, you should start with at last $1,000.00 and your lot size should be no more than 0.20, $0.20 cents/pip, to utilize the MM I am currently using. I am not 100% sure, but you should be able to use my most current presets for EA v1.9 to trade with a micro acct.

You don't need any indicators to make the EA work with the original strat., but if you are using the filters, W1F and BF, then you will need to download the corresponding indicators.

Note: Before going live make sure you understand the EA parameters thoroughly. Better yet demo with the exact amount and parameters you are going to go live with before actually going live and test the parameters. Make sure you have at least two months of demo experience before going live.

TimeFreedom

zorak:
Any suggestions guys. BTW, do I need to run any indicator along with the EA v1.9?
Files:

not bad system.