The Only Pivot - page 251

core:
Hi, Tubby My target daily only 50 pips.

Hi Core,

50 pips a day sounds a reasonable target ,

do you use a 50 pip stop ?

thanks

Ian

If I am using "useBrain" should I change "latentry" to false?

Hi all!

Followed over from ForexFactory to find this seemingly great system, but there's a lot of posts to read. I have read all 6 pages on FF, and I wonder if some kind person would like to summarize it into one post and also could you tell me the latest indicator settings?

quickturtle:
I like mixing the Only Pivot with the Brain Trend like Core does.

are there written rules for Core's BT entry/exit? thanks.

We have a buy signal and I am in long @ 206.63 using David's EA v1.9. Let's make those pips back this week!

TimeFreedom

You can find the rules to the strategy using link #1 in my signature. Use link #2 for the indicators and template.

TimeFreedom

zaben81:
Hi all! Followed over from ForexFactory to find this seemingly great system, but there's a lot of posts to read. I have read all 6 pages on FF, and I wonder if some kind person would like to summarize it into one post and also could you tell me the latest indicator settings?

We have a reversal sell signal and I am short @ 206.33. Buy trade closed out for -60 pips.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a buy signal and I am in long @ 206.63 using David's EA v1.9. Let's make those pips back this week! TimeFreedom

Stopped out of sell trade for +100 pips.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a reversal sell signal and I am short @ 206.33. Buy trade closed out for -60 pips. TimeFreedom

New trader to this thread! This looks like a great system!

I'm trying to make sure I have everything all set-up correctly but I don't think it is.

TimeFreedom posted his Pivot of around 206.40, but my Pivot is showing at 206.25. Ummm, what am I doing wrong? I have the "Only Pivot Signal Sun", and that's set to 0.

I think my data feed is Alpari but not 100% sure (how can I check it).

Oh yeah, I'm a very new user to Metatrader, so please bare with me.

Please download the MT4 platform form IBFX and you will have the same Daily open price like my charts. If you use another broker you will have to play with the TimeShift settings to make the Daily open price the same as IBFX. To keep things simple we all should use the same broker to test the strategy. It's easier to answer your questions.

TimeFreedom

FxChi:
New trader to this thread! This looks like a great system!

I'm trying to make sure I have everything all set-up correctly but I don't think it is.

TimeFreedom posted his Pivot of around 206.40, but my Pivot is showing at 206.25. Ummm, what am I doing wrong? I have the "Only Pivot Signal Sun", and that's set to 0.

I think my data feed is Alpari but not 100% sure (how can I check it).

Oh yeah, I'm a very new user to Metatrader, so please bare with me.