The Only Pivot - page 45

droesparky:
perhaps the problems happens when the ma is at the pivot for a while and crosses back and forth before it finally breaks.

I have the alert doing this at times it shows up then down several times before the pair decides which way its going to go.

does the EA trade on the close of a candle that shoud take care of that problem.

Yes that appears to be what is happening as it reversed to a sell and made me a few pips. In order to prevent that I guess the pivot needs to be widened to a set number of pips.

The only problem as far as I can see with an EA for this system is that price sometimes moves too fast for the MA to keep up and you could end up with some very bad buys or sells.

In order to counteract this there needs to be a condition added to only buy or sell within x number of pips from the moving average after the cross.

The other function it would need is a max trades per day function in case of a very tight ranging market.

I hope somebody will make this EA or I will contact somebody and pay to have one done.

ANYBODY. PLEASSSE.

deleted due to double post see below.

Achieve1997:
hi, i got 1000pips gbp/jpy by your system....just 4days.

i hope you do it live

so we both agree that this methode is has good potential

and it can be done automatically/mechanically

just follow the rule, but so hard to always watch the screen, except you have EA or a team to do that

Files:

stevenali:
i hope you do it live

so we both agree that this methode is has good potential

and it can be done automatically/mechanically

just follow the rule, but so hard to always watch the screen, except you have EA or a team to do that

Hi, Stevenali! before you forgot; you tried tonn of indis in basement window; what works the best (seems, feels or u like the best)?

....just a simple question....

thanks again

hi again stevenali,

bro, its been quite a while since i post in ur thread. Just drop by to let u know with ur system my account had double in 16days. Not many pips i taken but achieved 1000pips in 1 transaction with GJ, could be more if the trading server get a lot faster. If not because of u and others, i might not know how to make profit. Terima kasih from malaysia.;)

karmizi:
hi again stevenali, bro, its been quite a while since i post in ur thread. Just drop by to let u know with ur system my account had double in 16days. Not many pips i taken but achieved 1000pips in 1 transaction with GJ, could be more if the trading server get a lot faster. If not because of u and others, i might not know how to make profit. Terima kasih from malaysia.;)

GREAT and terima kasih too

this morning we have LONG GBPUSD, GBPJPY, EURJPY, USDJPY

try to reach last week open price ???????????????

Files:
h4.gif  7 kb

stevenali:
not at all

only the "real" pivot (daily open price horizontal line)

and 2 SMMA at wighted close..... the large number of MA will more closer to price action

hope you have pips

i see reversel at 4H GBPUSD... i hope all price move back...

so we will collect the next 1000 pips

so, u saying in 2 month working hard to find right set of indicators, you found - you basically don't need any to trade!!!

sht, what i gonna do if everybody go that's smart?

who can help me?

what is the meaning about "M_M2 line""W_P line"?