Improvement of the FX_sniper ergodic indicator - page 4

TNX fxbs but doesn't work properly....

regards...iGoR

Files:
error.gif  67 kb

Hi. Igor. on your pic. : simult. cross - no signal?

pict. below

looks like at that date (jun22-25) ind. didn't consider crosses as simultaneous

Files:

fxbs:
Hi. Igor. on your pic. : simult. cross - no signal?

pict. below

looks like at that date (jun22-25) ind. didn't consider crosses as simultaneous

In previous posting#25 I wrote the following :

..." If someone can build it, the best way would be to work with both ">" (bigger then) or "<" (smaller then). Because if one would look to the "cross" at the same bar then it will give problems if the cross would not happen on the same bar but for ex. 1 bar difference."....

that is to avoid the problem that you have now.

So at the 1ste close of a bar if both indicators are in a buy mode then a buy arrow.and vice versa...

regards..iGoR

cross not in a same bar? (jun25 11:00)

I'm so into this, I pick up fxbs iCustom idea & few indicator examples and try to program this myself. So don't expect much from rookie programmer like me

Anyway, I think this indicator won't take CPU anymore than a regular line/histogram based indicator, as it is just a histogram. But, then again I let the pros to examine this...

I like it the way it comes as colored histrogram, because I don't like to clutter the main window, and this thing can be squeezed in so little space just enough for me to just see the color.

So, here you go... change it to arrows if anyone want to, cause I don't know yet how to do that.

Files:

Thank you fxbs and mietectec for your efforts!

mietectec, your solution looks very good and it seems to work properly as far as I can see. And you are right, the cpu usage is minimal (on my pc).

To Das

das:
sounds like mpower or the same guy spondev

Das, I do not use different user names in order to convey my opinion. My user name here is and always has been "mpower", on sbfx--"mpower", on forex factory--"mpower". I was spondev in Igor's Paltalk room simply because "mpower" was already taken. My name is Stanislav Pondev, so spondev is simply my first name initial and then my last name. I hope this brings some clarification.

iGoR:

So at the 1ste close of a bar if both indicators are in a buy mode then a buy arrow.and vice versa...

regards..iGoR

Is it 5 Min, 30 Min, 1 hour or 1 Day bar?

Excellent Indicator

I have over thousand indicators, but this is one of the best. But, in live trades it is better to trade with no indicators, just price action and support and resistance line. Indicators are to see if your entry was right after price moved.

mietectec:
I'm so into this, I pick up fxbs iCustom idea & few indicator examples and try to program this myself. So don't expect much from rookie programmer like me

Anyway, I think this indicator won't take CPU anymore than a regular line/histogram based indicator, as it is just a histogram. But, then again I let the pros to examine this...

I like it the way it comes as colored histrogram, because I don't like to clutter the main window, and this thing can be squeezed in so little space just enough for me to just see the color.

So, here you go... change it to arrows if anyone want to, cause I don't know yet how to do that.

Crosses

Hi guys

I have been using this for 2 days now to good effect.

I obviuosly trade in the direction that both the sniper cci and macd 5-8-5 tell me, but I have added another missile to my Arsenal. (PS: Great Team)

I take the trade when the nonlag 10ma crosses the 10ma on the 30min chart.

Simple stuff yeah, but powerful.

The new cci that was posted with the custom macd, does it give an alert when the cci crosses?

Thank you

Files:
10nonlag.mq4  7 kb
10nonlag.ex4  9 kb